The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewilliamson

I have a SKINNER artwork FREAK PUKE pic disc lp that I will trade for a BULLS AND BEES vinyl lp.

PM me if interested!

Mike

cleveland rewind

Quote from: spunkmonkey on October 10, 2012, 04:43:24 PM
Don't you think you should sweeten the deal a little?  Why would anyone go through the hassle of trading their 2 non-stained copies just to get two stained copies in return?
maybe someone is into that real vintage look. i will save them years because i already made them look like shit. its is worth a shot. i was really high and wanted to play some new school oregon trail. to sweaten the pot i will add 1 pound of bacon and 2 pounds of candy
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

MrLuck87

Quote from: cleveland rewind on October 11, 2012, 09:28:00 PMi was really high and wanted to play some new school oregon trail

Weed damaged a rare Melvins record.

Harmless?

cleveland rewind

Quote from: MrLuck87 on October 12, 2012, 06:46:20 PM
Quote from: cleveland rewind on October 11, 2012, 09:28:00 PMi was really high and wanted to play some new school oregon trail

Weed damaged a rare Melvins record.

Harmless?

no i was high and wanted to make a trade. weed always makes my records better
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

Chad Ghostal

I'm interested in purchasing two tix for the Melvins Lite show at the Hollywood Forever cemetery. I'd rather exchange currency with another Melvins fan as opposed to paying money to price gouging assholes on eBay and Stubhub.

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

braincake

what would hooch 7" be worth?

cover is not so great. vinyl has never been played.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: braincake on October 17, 2012, 02:35:02 PM
what would hooch 7" be worth?

cover is not so great. vinyl has never been played.

One with a a nice cover just sold for $16 on ebay. The sentimental value is through the roof though. :lol:

Looking for Dale Crover Solo EP- POSTER ONLY (I already have the record just need the poster. Have a Joe Preston Poster for trade lol)

Los ticka toe rest

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

jonE5