The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cara

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

:lol: drama . . . .

I just want to see me some of pinkyslim in one of her movies.  Pm me some titles to look up, love, would ya?   8)
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

pinkyslim

moderndayviking

Quote from: pinkyslim on November 23, 2009, 05:13:39 PM
38 DD
36 lean and hairless :lol:

I am definitely not impressed. Your pic is nothing special, it looks like any lady I might run into at a thrift store or trailer park.
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: 5w33t 1ntu1t10n on November 23, 2009, 08:31:04 PM

I just want to see me some of pinkyslim in one of her movies.  Pm me some titles to look up, love, would ya?   8)
ditto
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 23, 2009, 10:00:26 PM

ditto
yeah put your money where your mouth was. :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

PrickHonky

Does anyone have extra copies of H.A.T. 7"s, Brain Center At Whipples, Dr. Geek, and Antivermin Seed they would be interested in selling? I would offer to trade, but I have nothing to trade.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

cara

i have the whole set, but no extras. That being said i may consider selling them... it would have to be the whole set or nothing though.

Uncle Fester

anybody want a flipper cover 5 inch? transparent light green
make offer. its still in the original plastic sleeve and still has the flipper sticker, EX condition.

perzo)))

this is the stuff im considering selling/trading-i can post pics if anyone wants to see these

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt
(both of these were bought from boner records so theyre pretty worn but still in good shape.they were large but theyve shrunk over time so id consider them medium if you dont dry them.)
upside down cross shirt-lg
we hate you all fan club shirt-xl

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
recordings of all the h.a.t. singles
potre lp
a melvins shirt that would fit my 2 year old.(why dont they print toddler sizes? my kid loves the melvins)
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Uncle Fester

Quote from: perzo))) on November 26, 2009, 03:23:31 PM
this is the stuff im considering selling/trading-i can post pics if anyone wants to see these

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt
(both of these were bought from boner records so theyre pretty worn but still in good shape.they were large but theyve shrunk over time so id consider them medium if you dont dry them.)
upside down cross shirt-lg
we hate you all fan club shirt-xl

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
recordings of all the h.a.t. singles
potre lp
a melvins shirt that would fit my 2 year old.(why dont they print toddler sizes? my kid loves the melvins)
pm sent.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 24, 2009, 11:01:55 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 23, 2009, 10:00:26 PM

ditto
yeah put your money where your mouth was. :P
stapled to her pimps sagging balls?

cara

You see, its like this: pinkyslim is better than me, and all of us really, becuase she has double D's and dresses like she stole her clothes from a boy's locker room. Oh, and whatever drain she crawled out of is a lot better than where I live. I guess I just have to accept this.

Hey, would anyone be interested in trading something for the HAT singles set?

moderndayviking

Quote from: cara on November 27, 2009, 01:10:07 PM
You see, its like this: pinkyslim is better than me, and all of us really, becuase she has double D's and dresses like she stole her clothes from a boy's locker room. Oh, and whatever drain she crawled out of is a lot better than where I live. I guess I just have to accept this.

Hey, would anyone be interested in trading something for the HAT singles set?

Double D's don't matter when your face is riddled with acne scars, you look like a dude, and you wear blue blocker shades.
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....