The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

Do I know how to break a sentence suggestively or what!

jules

Quote from: anaconda on October 05, 2010, 08:45:29 AM
Do I know how to break a sentence suggestively or what!

You are Finbarr Saunders and his double entendres.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: buddy holiday on October 05, 2010, 04:53:54 AM
ha! me tooo! except i need it in small.

??????????????

Is it for your girlfriend or something dude??? You're about as tall as me or taller.

rictus

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on October 05, 2010, 09:32:20 AM

??????????????

Is it for your girlfriend or something dude??? You're about as tall as me or taller.

He wants a belly shirt for the gym.

buddy holiday

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on October 05, 2010, 09:32:20 AM

??????????????

no you're taller (remember the photo at camare obscura???)
and well.... i'm smaller than you mass-wise  :D

jules

EvilNewWarGod

hello all. I am very new to this site and have some Melvins vinyl I am looking to sell. I am not really sure what they are worth, but I need money badly to help pay bills/rent etc. Here is what I have for sale

Melvins--Hooch picture disc 7"--$15
Melvins--Outtakes From the first 7" 1986(Do The Right Thing Records)--$10 I have 2 copies of this
Melvins--A Senile Animal 4 LP set(the 4 colored version)--$60
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(orange cover with the cat/tiger on the front, Judas Chongo)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(blue dots on the cover with the vampire)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(devil cover--Foaming)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(green creature cover-The Fool The Meddling Idiot)--$12
Melvins--Mangled Demos from 1983--$10

all of these are in great shape and have never been played. If the prices are too high, please let me know as I have no idea what they are worth, I am just making a guess here.

if you are interested in any of these, please send me a PM on here or send email to HorrorOfTheZombies@yahoo.com as I don't check this site very often. Thanks
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

pinkyslim

jawshua

Kinda weird for this to be my first post on here, but I wanted to offer this to you guys before trying eBay.

I have the Jay Ryan poster from the May 18th 2009 25th Anniversary/Houdini show @ Double Door in Chicago
Autographed by everyone who played in the show that night.
#104 of 300.
Don't have a picture of my specific poster at the moment, but here is a little reminder of what it looks like:

I will take photos of my actual poster if anyone is interested.
It has been rolled in a tube for over a year.
Corners are a little bent, and has VERY small holes from thumbtacks when my unknowing roommate at the time tacked it up on the wall.

Let me know so we can talk turkey!!!

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on October 18, 2010, 09:30:49 PM
hello all. I am very new to this site and have some Melvins vinyl I am looking to sell. I am not really sure what they are worth, but I need money badly to help pay bills/rent etc. Here is what I have for sale

Melvins--Hooch picture disc 7"--$15--ON HOLD
Melvins--Outtakes From the first 7" 1986(Do The Right Thing Records)--$10 I have 2 copies of this
Melvins--A Senile Animal 4 LP set(the 4 colored version)--$80
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(orange cover with the cat/tiger on the front, Judas Chongo)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(blue dots on the cover with the vampire)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(devil cover--Foaming)--$12
Melvins--Hostile Ambient Takeover 7"(green creature cover-The Fool The Meddling Idiot)--$12
Melvins--Mangled Demos from 1983--$10

all of these are in great shape and have never been played. If the prices are too high, please let me know as I have no idea what they are worth, I am just making a guess here.

if you are interested in any of these, please send me a PM on here or send email to HorrorOfTheZombies@yahoo.com as I don't check this site very often. Thanks
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.