The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilNewWarGod

Who do I have to fuck to get a copy of the letterpress Alive At The Fucker Club? I have already offered Hooch picture disc, Dale Crover Drumb 7", 4 H.A.T. 7"s and The End LP(#007/500) and no takers. Goddammit I want this CD!!!!
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

jules

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on June 02, 2012, 02:12:02 AM
Who do I have to fuck to get a copy of the letterpress Alive At The Fucker Club? I have already offered Hooch picture disc, Dale Crover Drumb 7", 4 H.A.T. 7"s and The End LP(#007/500) and no takers. Goddammit I want this CD!!!!
To get a copy of the letterpress Live at the Fucker Club you have to be patient........

EvilNewWarGod

I have the original. Don't care about the sound quality, I just want to complete my letterpress collection
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

buddy holiday

smokey

Quote from: smokey on May 15, 2012, 06:43:03 AM
I have an extra Pig shirt from this tour if anyone missed out. Size Large.
$25 shipped in the conus.
Or...i'd love a copy of the Off! split if anyone got an extra and wants to trade.

Sold!

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

stetaylor

Wanted: Melvin's Cheers 2007 pink squid t-shirt.  Medium size preferably.  Had it originally but lost in a housefire. :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dan_Halen

Wanted: The Insert to the "Bullhead" LP.... Or even a Scan of it if someone doesn't mind or have anything better to do with their time than help out good ole dan halen?
Los ticka toe rest

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dan_Halen on June 08, 2012, 10:59:49 AM
Wanted: The Insert to the "Bullhead" LP.... Or even a Scan of it if someone doesn't mind or have anything better to do with their time than help out good ole dan halen?
Did Bullhead even have an insert?  Or do you mean the catalog piece of paper that had boner albums to order?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dan_Halen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 08, 2012, 11:09:00 AM
Did Bullhead even have an insert?  Or do you mean the catalog piece of paper that had boner albums to order?

You are right, thats all it was. Nevermind...my bad. Was getting it confused with the Ozma insert which I have.
Los ticka toe rest

jules

Quote from: Dan_Halen on June 08, 2012, 12:03:40 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 08, 2012, 11:09:00 AM

You are right, thats all it was. Nevermind...my bad. Was getting it confused with the Ozma insert which I have.
Have you ever thought about putting the Ozma insert in the Bullhead sleeve, just to see what would happen..........?  :shock: