The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckwheato

Quote from: meezer on July 25, 2014, 08:22:52 PM
No questions have been asked or answered about this item. Such as, " does that record smell like your ladie's back end?".  :lol:
:lol:  I'm tempted to ask if there's any boob sweat on the Alice in chains album he's selling.

meezer

Quote from: Buckwheato on July 25, 2014, 09:11:20 PM
Quote from: meezer on July 25, 2014, 08:22:52 PM
No questions have been asked or answered about this item. Such as, " does that record smell like your ladie's back end?".  :lol:
:lol:  I'm tempted to ask if there's any boob sweat on the Alice in chains album he's selling.
:lol: There better be. With the comeback of Soundgarden, there's a glut on the grunge market, pushing down already dwindling demand.  :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Dumpster D

Quote from: brian on July 23, 2014, 09:25:07 AM
if anyone wants to trade me a good copy of the bullhead lp for a buzzo vol. 1 splatter let me know.

define *GOOD*

ZILLA

I have doubles of the NYE ReDD KroSS split if anybody has any offers.
########################################################################################################

Dumpster D

Bobpepperpants has one of these for you...because as bad as I want this, theres just no way in hell I can afford it.

FUCK!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111423226482&fromMakeTrack=true&autorefresh=true

edwinmoney

I was going to frame and hang this up but girlfriend says "I have too many melvin related posters hanging".  I didnt break up with her over it so i have to sell this King Buzzo print, yeah its on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261545506937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I put this in "gig posters" topic at first but may be better suited here.
It never got weird enough for me.

meezer

Quote from: edwinmoney on August 02, 2014, 03:38:48 PM
I was going to frame and hang this up but WIFE says "I have too many melvin related posters hanging".  I didnt break up with her
Same boat as a lot of us, brochacho.
I just came home from Buzz show with 2 more.
I already have 5 Melvins and 1 Dino Jr poster
on the walls in my kid's room.  :shock:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

edwinmoney

Quote from: meezer on August 02, 2014, 03:51:03 PM
I was going to frame and hang this up but WIFE says "I have too many melvin related posters hanging".  I didnt break up with her

Haha your taking over the kids room!  I love it, if I had a kid I would def put a dinosaur Jr. piece in his/her room.  Here its the girlfriend and I in a one bedroom.  I have the kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and even the stairwell leading up into apartment completely covered in show prints/posters, all tastefully framed in my opinion, not sure what her problem is. 
It never got weird enough for me.

meezer

Quote from: edwinmoney on August 02, 2014, 04:01:24 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 02, 2014, 03:51:03 PM

Haha your taking over the kids room!  I love it, if I had a kid I would def put a dinosaur Jr. piece in his/her room.  Here its the girlfriend and I in a one bedroom.  I have the kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and even the stairwell leading up into apartment completely covered in show prints/posters, all tastefully framed in my opinion, not sure what her problem is.
Yeah, that's a female thing.
I'm just lucky that I get away with even
1% of my "weird music fanboy" ways (at 40 years old!).
The stuff was in "my room", now it's the kid's room.  :?
We feel cramped in our old house, but I know we can't complain,
compared to the tight living spaces on the East Coast.  8)

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Jellyfishing

Ignition switch went out on my truck so I have to part with the King Buzzo 10'' Volume 1. It's the red, white and blue 280/400 if anyone is interested. Figured I'd go here first for trades or it may be hittin' eBay this weekend.  :(

meezer