The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromePeelerRec

The auctions are here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/chromepeeler/m.html?item=291276023695&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Ebaying some out of print, 1st editions of:

FRANK KOZIK "Man's Ruin" (Melvins/Butthole Surfers/Ministry/Cosmic Psychos/Killdozer/Boss Hogg)
WINSTON SMITH "Act Like Nothing's Wrong" (Dead Kennedys/George Carlin/Green Day)
WES EISOLD "A Seat Belt Between the Breasts" (Cold Cave/American Nightmare/Some Girls)

Also colored vinyl, test pressings, bizarre art.

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Yanayaya

I have the following for trade:  Bride of Crankenstein glow-in-the-dark tour exclusive 10"; Melvins/ Totimoshi Mackie letterpress one-of-a-kind Life Magazine tour edition 7"; HepaTitus 'Gettin' It On LPMelvins/ Melvins 1983 Sugar Daddy Split.

I am looking for select tour exclusive T-shirts (med-large) and/ or tour exclusive letterpress CDs.  Please PM me if interested?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yanayaya

Quote from: Yanayaya on October 25, 2014, 11:29:38 AM
I have the following for trade:  Bride of Crankenstein glow-in-the-dark tour exclusive 10"; Melvins/ Totimoshi Mackie letterpress one-of-a-kind Life Magazine tour edition 7"; HepaTitus 'Gettin' It On LPMelvins/ Melvins 1983 Sugar Daddy Split.

I am looking for select tour exclusive T-shirts (med-large) and/ or tour exclusive letterpress CDs.  Please PM me if interested?

I forgot to mention that I also have a copy of the Night Goat/ Adolescent Wet Dream 7" for trade.

Yanayaya

I also saw a test pressing of Ozma on this list:  http://www.gemm.com/search?artist=MELVINS&title=OZMA%20-%20TEST%20PRESSING

If it's "made in the UK," it is most likely a TP of the bootleg or so-called "re-issue."

moose

Melvins tour attenders: looking for glow in the dark crankenstein and night goat. Pm me if you can grab one for me.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

NothingNatural

Looking for a copy of pink/red Color of Noise variant of the Bride of Crankenstein 10". I have plenty to trade so get in touch if you have one to part with.

jules

Quote from: Yanayaya on October 25, 2014, 04:20:21 PM
I also saw a test pressing of Ozma on this list:  http://www.gemm.com/search?artist=MELVINS&title=OZMA%20-%20TEST%20PRESSING

If it's "made in the UK," it is most likely a TP of the bootleg or so-called "re-issue."
That looks genuine to me. The Tupelo-released Ozma was made in England.

tru3

I'm also looking to pick up Night Goat or Bride of Crankenstein - glow in the dark.  I've got Buzzo - Machine Kills vol.2 & 3 splatter editions for trade, among others.  Just send me a message. Thanks.

NothingNatural

Still on the hunt for the pink/red Color of Noise variant.

I have copies of the Mackie Time Life Melvins/Totimoshi 7" #'d/40 and Mackie King Buzzo/Tweak Bird 7" #'d/35 for trade.