The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

No way the best offer was Over half that.  :o I mean....Woah.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

NothingNatural

Quote from: Yanayaya on January 09, 2015, 04:02:57 PM
I have a surplus of Melvins art these days.  Many silk-screen posters that have rotated through my home "gallery."  Some are unique Artist Proofs (outside the edition) They are all NEAR MINT - EXCELLENT condition. Stored flat in UV protected frames or in print drawers.  I am listing these on eBay but will give any BBS / themelvins.net member 20% off to kill the auction with a PayPal deposit. If interested, check eBay over the next week or so.  I will put 1-2 more up daily.  Thanks for looking...

Here is the first listing:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUNNING-MELVINS-UNSANE-SIGNED-AP-SILK-SCREEN-POSTER-ON-REFLECTIVE-MYLAR-PAPER-/141536156964?

This dude is awesome. Buy from him!

JUDY

Quote from: NothingNatural on January 12, 2015, 09:00:25 PM
Quote from: Yanayaya on January 09, 2015, 04:02:57 PM
I have a surplus of Melvins art these days.  Many silk-screen posters that have rotated through my home "gallery."  Some are unique Artist Proofs (outside the edition) They are all NEAR MINT - EXCELLENT condition. Stored flat in UV protected frames or in print drawers.  I am listing these on eBay but will give any BBS / themelvins.net member 20% off to kill the auction with a PayPal deposit. If interested, check eBay over the next week or so.  I will put 1-2 more up daily.  Thanks for looking...

Here is the first listing:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUNNING-MELVINS-UNSANE-SIGNED-AP-SILK-SCREEN-POSTER-ON-REFLECTIVE-MYLAR-PAPER-/141536156964?

This dude is awesome. Buy from him!

I agree.

That's a sick poster... I wish it was in my budget.

Dumpster D

FOCK! at least you GOT a Budget that includes Melvins Merch.

:D :P

Captain Howdy

kongkong

Hey!
I have these 4 lovelies that I'm willing to part with.
Any one in need / wanna make an offer?