The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yanayaya

Yeah, fuck the skate deck, SHOW US YER WOOD.

<<wicked grin>>  That's just simply the top of my coffee table.  The butterfly joinery was very common during the Arts & Crafts period 1890-1910s.  This table was made by Lane, back in Ohio.  (A company that rivaled the famous and coveted  Stickly.  Thanks for the compliments!
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

jules

Quote from: Yanayaya on February 19, 2015, 12:25:53 PM

<<wicked grin>>  That's just simply the top of my coffee table.  The butterfly joinery was very common during the Arts & Crafts period 1890-1910s.  This table was made by Lane, back in Ohio.  (A company that rivaled the famous and coveted  Stickly.  Thanks for the compliments!

So someone, somewhere, has Stickly wood?

That's just made my day. 

meezer

Quote from: jules on February 19, 2015, 12:37:53 PM
Quote from: Yanayaya on February 19, 2015, 12:25:53 PM

So someone, somewhere, has Stickly wood?

That's just made my day.
Stickley is quite nice. We looked at it, but couldn't afford shit.
And that was before the recession from hell.  :?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Peto Wilson

I picked mine up direct from the merch booth back in the 90's and Ive never seen a number on it? Now I'll have to double check but usually the numbered edition wouldn't slip my sight
Hates vinyl grit!

jules

Quote from: Peto Wilson on February 19, 2015, 04:58:45 PM
I picked mine up direct from the merch booth back in the 90's and Ive never seen a number on it? Now I'll have to double check but usually the numbered edition wouldn't slip my sight
Oldernie's got a numbered one, the number was written towards the top near the four holes for the trucks, either inside the dragon's mouth or at the end of the snake's tongue, something like that. Weird.

How much were they selling for back then?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on February 19, 2015, 09:59:05 PM
Oldernie's got a numbered one, the number was written towards the top near the four holes for the trucks, either inside the dragon's mouth or at the end of the snake's tongue, something like that. Weird.

Probably around $50; they had them in the fanzine for sale, mail order. 
I've never seen a numbered one.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Yanayaya

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 19, 2015, 10:04:58 PM
Quote from: jules on February 19, 2015, 09:59:05 PM

Probably around $50; they had them in the fanzine for sale, mail order. 
I've never seen a numbered one.

There has always been varying stories about the size of the edition on these boards.  I have never seen a numbered board, nor heard it mentioned before now.  I'm thrilled, however, that someone is pulling one over on Jules!!  He needs a kick in the pants from time to time  <<wg>>  8)
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

jules

:lol:

Perhaps they ARE numbered, it's just that you don't want to SEE the number.

Peto Wilson

Paid $50 at the merch table and got the 2 headed doll at the same show, that's a bit of a stretch but want to say those were $15?? Long time ago!
Hates vinyl grit!

Peto Wilson

Definitely no numbers on mine, straight from the merch booth. However mine has a red top not green, all else looks the same. Always wondered about the quantity, anyone in the know?
Hates vinyl grit!

meezer

Megimoshi is selling a lot of posters on Facebook. Shrinebuilder, Melvins, Totomoshi, Helmet, Mastodon. I tried to get her back here, but you know....
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Idlehanz

Quote from: meezer on February 26, 2015, 10:02:40 PM
Megimoshi is selling a lot of posters on Facebook. Shrinebuilder, Melvins, Totomoshi, Helmet, Mastodon. I tried to get her back here, but you know....

The Shrinebuilder and Melvins posters are sold, with the exception of a Buzz solo EP poster.

meezer

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 26, 2015, 10:09:28 PM
Quote from: meezer on February 26, 2015, 10:02:40 PM

The Shrinebuilder and Melvins posters are sold, with the exception of a Buzz solo EP poster.
Thanks.

ZILLA

Scored this on ebay then sent it to get graded by the CGC and it got 9.9!

[attachment deleted by admin]
########################################################################################################

oldies radio

All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!