The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiney

I still have U-Men (splatter) and Cows (splatter) Sugar Daddys and a Stag vinyl that I'd be willing to trade for 7-inches old or new

crushr24

Yo Melvins' fans, gotta question for ya.  Was curious what you guys might think the value of this rare Melvins t-shirt might be??  It's an original Melvins Army t-shirt with 'CREW' printed on the back.  I got this brand new from a guy who did roadie work for the band on the Lysol tour, I believe.  I've only worn and washed this shirt 2 or 3 times, I've had it forever and it's in very good condition.  Fruit Of The Loom, size XL...it's a nice shirt.  Possibly a 'Holy Grail' Melvins t-shirt!   :shock:  :)

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson

anaconda

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Quote from: crushr24 on July 31, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
Yo Melvins' fans, gotta question for ya.  Was curious what you guys might think the value of this rare Melvins t-shirt might be??  It's an original Melvins Army t-shirt with 'CREW' printed on the back.  I got this brand new from a guy who did roadie work for the band on the Lysol tour, I believe.  I've only worn and washed this shirt 2 or 3 times, I've had it forever and it's in very good condition.  Fruit Of The Loom, size XL...it's a nice shirt.  Possibly a 'Holy Grail' Melvins t-shirt!   :shock:  :)

Sweet shirt!
########################################################################################################

Dumpster D

Thats pretty cool, I will give you two thumbs up for having kept in good condition.

Sludgebaby

the back reminds me of the Rush - Permanent Waves font :D
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

wilfredcostume

Greetings all! I am here looking for help, but offering rewards.
I'm selling off my record collection to buy a theremin.

I'm selling:

King Buzzo - This Machine Kills... Volume 2 10"
King Buzzo - This Machine Kills... Volume 3 10"
The Melvins - Bride of Crankenstein 10"

I'm asking $30 each, $50 for 2 or $70 for all three.

I have a few other records some people here may be interested in:
Butthole Surfers - Electriclarryland 12" $50
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness Reissue vinyl $55
Smashing Pumpkins - Aeroplane Flies High reissue vinyl $55

All of these records are unplayed and mint. I'm the original owner of each one.

Interested?

Shoot me an email with what you want wilfredcostume@yahoo.com and send some $ over to: http://www.gofundme.com/ytspz8

I'll ship via USPS and provide you with tracking info and all that. USPS priority shipping with tracking and insurance is included in the asking prices.

Thanks.

(the) flutter nuts

I am looking for the Melvins/ Le Butcherettes 10" in maroon/black variant, the one that was recently sold online. I have a splatter tour variant i can offer for trade.
I got the shits real bad.

NothingNatural

Quote from: NothingNatural on July 19, 2015, 03:38:39 AM
I have the following Melvins stuff for trade:

Joe Preston solo EP 12"
Electric Flower 12"
With Yo Heart 7" - clear yellow
Monthly series #6 7" - pink
Suicide in Progress 7" 1 side pink/1 side white hand numbered 58/100
Billy Fish Alive flexi 7"
Pig Skin/Starve Already 7" - Friday Night Sleeve/Black vinyl
Night Goat reissue 7" - Tour version half red/half white w/black splatter
Invasion split w/Helmet 7" - Half red/half orange
Gaylord 7" - Tour version clear olive
King Buzzo - Hesitation Twist 7" - First version of the Mackie sleeve sold on the first solo tour. Clear red vinyl, hand numbered 10/35 and signed by Buzzo 

I have hundreds of non Melvins records for trade as well. If you have a want list on Discogs, send it over. If anyone is interested in trading, PM me.

The stuff listed above is still up for grabs. Here's one more thing: Chaos as Usual split 10" - black/maroon version.

jules

Quote from: NothingNatural on August 12, 2015, 07:38:19 AM
Here's one more thing: Chaos as Usual split 10" - black/maroon version.
Flutter's looking for that.

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on August 12, 2015, 05:47:59 PM
Quote from: NothingNatural on August 12, 2015, 07:38:19 AM
Here's one more thing: Chaos as Usual split 10" - black/maroon version.
Flutter's looking for that.

Im Looking for Flutter!

wheres he been at!  :o