The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Quote from: Peebot on February 08, 2016, 07:09:20 PM
This is just a PSA, I'm not selling this myself, but a book/record store near me (Seattle) is selling the cassette version of 'The End' for $100. Looks like it's in good shape but I didn't ask them to get it out of the case. If anyone is interested I would be willing to go get it and send it on as long as you cover the $100 + shipping (assuming it hasn't sold since Saturday of course), just PM me and we can figure it out.

thanks peeb! Uhm, a $100 Dollar Cassette isnt going to be an easy sell, I bet its going to be there for a time.

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

Helen83

I have a Big Business tour shirt in a supreme condition in a size L.

This is the shirt that features a Barbarian on a hotdog with Space Invaders etc....

I am auctioning it on eBay but will happily pull the listing and ship to a peep here.

The shirt has been worn only a few times and comes from a smoke and pet free. It is in a Near Mint condition.

If you want it please message me and I'll give you my PayPal address details and end the eBay listing. Prices below (includes shipping) and eBay listing below those so you can check the shirt...

UK Peeps - £15
Rest Of World - £20

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/111901514061

Idlehanz

For anyone interested, MusicDirect has some Melvins vinyl, and everything is 20% off right now.

http://www.musicdirect.com/search.aspx?searchterm=melvins

jonE5

I am continuing my moving sale. Most from my original sale has sold with the exception of these two letterpress CD's

Everybody Loves Sausages (Extremely Beautiful) Letterpress #246/400 $50

"Los Melvins" Gluey Porch Treatments #46/50 Signed by Mackie $50

Adding on the following AmRep Vinyl

I can provide pictures if necessary.. But most of you are familiar with these

The Bride Screamed Murder 12" (Junko and Molly versions) $140 ea

Bride of Crankenstein 10" $50

King Buzzo This Machine.. 10" (Tour Version) $100

Unsane/Melvins split 7" $50

John Spencer/Melvins Black Betty split 7" $50

Star Spangled Banner 7" $30

Also have the following non-AmRep releases

Hooch Kozik Picture disk 7" $20

Interstellar Overdrive 10" $30

'Tora Tora Tour' 7" collection $60 (spine has two very small hairline splits where each of the bolts hold the book together, On back. otherwise great condition) Very unique release..

also a few signed posters

The 4 poster set for the original Spaceland Residency. This was the shows that were recorded for the "Endless Residency"
all 4 are signed 36/50 untouched still in original tube $100 for the set.
Here is a link
http://lalalandprints.com/?s=melvins&xbk0=74885758804157380&xbt0=M0.7670082119293511T&xbz0=65676134452223780

also the 2 Poster (Beautiful) set for the Ox-Op/Juxtapoz Minneapolis gallery shows
Untouched still in tube $50 for set
Here is a link
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/36315/44287

Lastly the Melvins/Unsane NYC-Webster Hall poster signed by Buzz/Cody/Dale and Jared $40

(the) flutter nuts

^^^
jonE5

I'll take the spaceland posters!
I've tried to send a pm a few times but it looks like it hasen't sent?
I got the shits real bad.

jonE5

Quote from: jonE5 on February 19, 2016, 06:10:25 PM
I am continuing my moving sale. Most from my original sale has sold with the exception of these two letterpress CD's

Everybody Loves Sausages (Extremely Beautiful) Letterpress #246/400 $50

"Los Melvins" Gluey Porch Treatments #46/50 Signed by Mackie $50

Adding on the following AmRep Vinyl

I can provide pictures if necessary.. But most of you are familiar with these

The Bride Screamed Murder 12" (Junko and Molly versions) $140 ea

Bride of Crankenstein 10" $50

King Buzzo This Machine.. 10" (Tour Version) $100

Unsane/Melvins split 7" $50

John Spencer/Melvins Black Betty split 7" $50

Star Spangled Banner 7" $30

Also have the following non-AmRep releases

Hooch Kozik Picture disk 7" $20

Interstellar Overdrive 10" $30

'Tora Tora Tour' 7" collection $60 (spine has two very small hairline splits where each of the bolts hold the book together, On back. otherwise great condition) Very unique release..

also a few signed posters

The 4 poster set for the original Spaceland Residency. This was the shows that were recorded for the "Endless Residency"
all 4 are signed 36/50 untouched still in original tube $100 for the set.
Here is a link
http://lalalandprints.com/?s=melvins&xbk0=74885758804157380&xbt0=M0.7670082119293511T&xbz0=65676134452223780

also the 2 Poster (Beautiful) set for the Ox-Op/Juxtapoz Minneapolis gallery shows
Untouched still in tube $50 for set
Here is a link
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/36315/44287

Lastly the Melvins/Unsane NYC-Webster Hall poster signed by Buzz/Cody/Dale and Jared $40

Spaceland posters and Juxtapoz posters are sold

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

ChromePeelerRec

The auction is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291712864538?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

This is an auction for issues 2, 3 and 4 of MANCHILD by Brian Walsby. All are 1st printings in great condition and have been stored in a SMOKE FREE environment.

Over the past 25 years BRIAN WALSBY has become somewhat of a reluctant punk/comic celebrity/pariah. BRIAN's hilarious satirical cartoons expose the punk/indie world for the overly dramatic microcosm that it often is. BRIAN has no lack of credentials when it comes to critiquing underground music and culture. Since 1983 BRIAN's artwork has graced the pages of many magazines such as MAXIMUMROCKNROLL, Ink Disease, FLIPSIDE, Suburban Voice, CHUNKLET, Left Of The Dial, Artcore, Hustler's "Barely legal" (we kid you not), and many others. He's also drawn album cover art for everyone from MELVINS to 7 SECONDS. Mr. Walsby is also well known as the drummer for influential bands such as POLVO, PATTY DUKE SYNDROME (RYAN ADAMS) , WWAX (Mac Macaughn), SCARED STRAIGHT, SHINY BEAST, and many others. In short; whether or not people love or hate BRIAN WALSBY, they want to see/hear what he has to say. If you're upset by BRIAN's work, you probably should be.

#2: This one follows up on the success of the original MANCHILD with comics such as The Descendents and Me, The Five Most Overrated Bands of All Time, stories about Mystic and SST Records, Male Rock Nerd Fest, Why Most Heavy Metal Still Sucks... and on and on.

#3: Another stinging slab of satirical comic art. In this collection, Brian applies his fine tuned illustrative skill and wit to the following masterpieces: The Melvins 2006 Tour Diary, Life After Black Flag, SCTV: The Best Goddamn Comedy Show Ever, Magical Melvins Moments, Hang The DJ, Careers of the Black Flag My War Puppet, How I Survived Grunge, Rules For Young Rock Bands On TV, Whatever Became of Your Favorite Punk Rock Mascots, Rodney On the Rock, Well Meaning White Guilt, and many others.

#4: 100 pages of illustrations and stories from a comic artist who's been poking fun at subversive youth culture, pop culture, your favorite band, and himself since the early '80s. You'll laugh. You'll cringe. You just might get angry and start a message board war. Contents of Brian's new book include "No! I Don't Want To Play Your Effing House Party", "Frisky's Beaver Hut", "We Were All Assholes", "My First Orgasm", "Emo Rock Revival", and tons of others. There's also an in depth Melvins 2008 tour diary that's sure to break a few eggs.

Proceeds of this auction go towards funding future releases on Chrome Peeler Records (which advertised in one of the issues!)