Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) Razor

Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 05:39:51 PM
the drum outro to dog island could have gone on for at least 5 more minutes, if I had my druthers.
not the military sounding part but the part that goes chug   chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

8)
Don't click this

glen

Quote from: Joey D. on April 23, 2008, 08:33:27 PM
They are onto you. Beware.

SCATTER!!

but for real though..  it may be too predictable but where is the 14 minute long drum track?
I can see why it wasn't on (a)sa, that would have been way too easy.  but the second dose of double drums calls for some sort of long drawn-out drum track.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

:D correct me if i'm wrong...but doesn't seem to you that dale sings in nwb more than every other melvins album??and doesn't it sound amazing?listen to dog island,and to the smiling cobra (second devilish voice along with buzz) and also to the stupid creep.and isn't also coady singing with his child voice at the end of dog island?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: black stallion on April 24, 2008, 08:57:27 AM
and isn't also coady singing with his child voice at the end of dog island?

naah, I think thats dale.   just like on The Bloated Pope.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

black stallion

Quote from: glen on April 24, 2008, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 24, 2008, 08:57:27 AM
and isn't also coady singing with his child voice at the end of dog island?

naah, I think thats dale.   just like on The Bloated Pope.

yes yes,think you're right glen...
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

CaptainPungent

Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 06:55:16 AM
Quote from: Eponymous on April 22, 2008, 04:43:52 PM

Whaddya mean you don't care?

Seriously, though, has there been an "official" track listing, or is everyone just going on what the leaked MP3s say?

okay, I care.

that is a pretty good question.  I'm not sure where that track listing thats floating around came from.  but to support your theory please allow me to remind everyone that when ASA was leaked there was a track called "rat faced" which later went on to become (AFTER the official release) "rat faced granny".          so mistakes have been made.
on mine it was listed as "bat faced tranny"

rictus

Quote from: CaptainPungent on April 24, 2008, 03:26:23 PM
on mine it was listed as "bat faced tranny"

:D I think I like that better actually.

seas of luck

Quote from: barrotr on April 23, 2008, 07:32:14 PM
alright ya'll... I was on soulseek to download NWB, and found a user who had it, but the song titles were different (except for Suicide in Progress and Billy Fish)... I only got the first song before the user signed off. The song was called God of Wrath, and it is not on the leaked version I dld a few days later.... it is definately the melvins, but I have never heard the song before.  ANy body know anything about this?

This happend to a friend of mine.  He said it was a cover of God of Thunder by Kiss.  I think it's the same one on the Leech bootleg.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on April 24, 2008, 06:31:11 AM
Quote from: Joey D. on April 23, 2008, 08:33:27 PM
They are onto you. Beware.

SCATTER!!

but for real though..  it may be too predictable but where is the 14 minute long drum track?
I can see why it wasn't on (a)sa, that would have been way too easy.  but the second dose of double drums calls for some sort of long drawn-out drum track.
They're going to cover Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin, and expand the drum solo into a thirty minute noise fest.  This will then be released as a tour ep.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mad Arab

They are closing in. Cease and desist.

Jaron

Jaron says: "It's good."

Dale Crover says: "It's good."

glen

OfficerButtcrack

3d-alex

norecess

http://www.ipecac.com/promo/promos/melvins_promo_2008_2.jpg

Spot the lesbo!

No! No! Sorry, Dale, Daleeeeeeey, it was a joke! I suck! You're my favowite dwummer!