Need my Melvins interview!

Started by AlmightyRetard, April 06, 2007, 08:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlmightyRetard

Does anyone remember that I did an interview with Buzz like a year ago that I posted on my fanzine?
Well, I don't have it anymore and since we've quit Goregeous Magazine I can't go to the site and get it.. did someone by any chance save it?
I like fucking corpses

norecess

http://www.goregeous.se/melvins.htm

This one?

QuoteYou just got back from a short European tour along with Fant

AlmightyRetard

Ahh thanks man! I can't believe our site is still up.. Who's the stupid webmaster who won't delete it since it's not active? right, that would be me.... For your information I've tried to reach that site several times without success so I'm not an complete idiot. Thanks again!
I like fucking corpses

Lunica

If it stops working, you can always ask Vinney!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

spunkmonkey

Quoteso I'm not an complete idiot

Not an idiot, just a retard.  :lol:

AlmightyRetard

Quote from: spunkmonkey on April 06, 2007, 11:19:02 AM

that's true...so you enjoy making fun of people that are sentenced to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of an car accident where he also lost two of his younger brothers?
I like fucking corpses

spunkmonkey

Quoteso you enjoy making fun of people that are sentenced to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of an car accident where he also lost two of his younger brothers?

Ummmm.....I guess so, sure, why not.  Any situation can be funny if you look at the bright side. 

spunkmonkey

Wheelchair bound?  Hey!  No more walking, spending money on shoes, dealing with shoelaces, or having a hard time finding a parking space.  You also get the sweet spot on the bus.  Go electric and you don't even need to "wheel" yourself.  You could make one of those kick-ass chairs like the kid had in Silver Bullet. 

Lost your brothers?  Did you even like them?  More food for you.  More birthday & Christmas presents.  More love from your parents.  Your own bedroom.  No more pressure of being looked up to.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

AlmightyRetard

Damn man! You're hilarious  :lol:

From now on you're my favourite messageboard buddy hahahaha  :lol:
I think I would feel bad though if the wheelchair part and lost brothers parts were true... anyways, nice reply  8)
I like fucking corpses

spunkmonkey

Schnabster

Quote from: AlmightyRetard on April 06, 2007, 05:12:33 PM
Quote from: spunkmonkey on April 06, 2007, 11:19:02 AM

that's true...so you enjoy making fun of people that are sentenced to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of an car accident where he also lost two of his younger brothers?

Correct me if my bad english is wrong, but isn`t retarted the label for mentally challenged people, and disabled the label for people who are sentenced to wheelchairs?

Schnabster, checking out if his english-knowledge needs sharpening...

Lunica

Its like we call people "tilbakest
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Schnabster

Handi Man seems to be both disabled and retarded:

spunkmonkey

You're correct in your English Schnab.  One who's retarded can be called disabled, but not all disabled are retarded.

glen

retarted normally refers to one's mental state.

disabled normally refers to one's physical state.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN