PRICK

Started by pottytrained, September 27, 2003, 07:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pottytrained

im very dissapointed with this album.
if this album was a joke, i fell for it.
goddamn. there goes a hard earned 20 bucks

pottytrained

im just joking.
this albums cool.

Beto Brasil

bad album man!expansive and poor! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

mantra

You should only buy that album if you allready have all the other Melvins releases, and your a diehard fan.

pottytrained

Quote from: mantraYou should only buy that album if you allready have all the other Melvins releases, and your a diehard fan.
its hilarious that they actually made an album like that, i think its cool and a total fuck you approach to the music industry and that just shows they can do whatever the fuck they want.

kl0pper

I like Chief Ten Beers a lot.

pottytrainingmah old lady

Quote from: kl0pperI like Chief Ten Beers a lot.
larry is a kick ass instrumental little song.

Leroy

Yeah it has some funny songs in it, especially since it's like that "I can't believe they put that on CD" type of thing.  I listen to it maybe once a year.  It's more of a comedy album, something you listen to every once in a while to get a good laugh at the silliness.

I bought a used copy for like 8 bucks (2 years ago).  When it was new, wasn't there a sticker on it that said "warning: this cd does not contain any music" or something like that?

cooter

all i know is that i put off buying it when i seen their name backwards on it. i like it less than i once used to.

pottytrain

Quote from: LeroyYeah it has some funny songs in it, especially since it's like that "I can't believe they put that on CD" type of thing.  I listen to it maybe once a year.  It's more of a comedy album, something you listen to every once in a while to get a good laugh at the silliness.

I bought a used copy for like 8 bucks (2 years ago).  When it was new, wasn't there a sticker on it that said "warning: this cd does not contain any music" or something like that?
i didnt get a sticker like that...lol, i wish i had.

mantra

And now, for your listening pleasure, a moment of pure digital silence...

pottyhead

Quote from: mantraAnd now, for your listening pleasure, a moment of pure digital silence...
i love that track, its hilarious

turnacuss

mark prindle was the one who said "They should have at least put a sticker saying 'this release contains no music at all, like black flag", though not exactly like that.

Beto Brasil

Hey newbie, shut up!
never says "Mantra fuck you" , your bastard!
mantra is my good friend here ,bastard!

Quote from: pottytrainedits hilarious that they actually made an album like that, i think its cool and a total fuck you approach to the music industry and that just shows they can do whatever the fuck they want.
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

pottyhead

Quote from: Beto BrasilHey newbie, shut up!
never says "Mantra fuck you" , your bastard!
mantra is my good friend here ,bastard!

what the fuck man?
where did i say "fuck you" to mantra?

what i said, if you can read, was "i like it because its a total fuck you approach to the music industry.

dont be ignorant now.