Honky

Started by pottyshit, October 15, 2003, 06:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj

his time with Dale and Buzz during the Atlantic years was
excellent musically in playing, recording and producing.

yeknod ykoops

in my opinion, mark is the best bassist they've had so far. honky is a great album indeed.

lazy klumpfffffffffffffff

kevin slays mark d! and joe preston was more melvins THAN the melvins! :)

mark d was ...ok :P

Anonymous

Mark D.'s actual bass playing was adequate. I think his other contributions to the band were more significant

cooter

The Chalupa

it was definitely a nice touch  :D

maabbidd_wu

joe preston sucks ass

The Chalupa

Quote from: maabbidd_wujoe preston sucks ass
he's gonna be angry when he see's that

testicles of doom

Quote from: The Chalupa
Quote from: maabbidd_wujoe preston sucks ass
he's gonna be angry when he see's that

Much like Santa and the Easter Bunny, Joe Preston isn't real.

The Tooth Fairy is very, very real however.

jj

Joe's real you dumbshit. He emailed me a few mp3s and some brand new pics. The songs sound fucking rad. Stuff he says he's working on for sunn and his next Thrones CD. He's also shaved off his beard, cut his hair and lost about 50 lbs. Joe if you read this when you get back from Portland, thanks very much for even taking the time to write me. You are a real gentleman and a true artist.

Lazerman

Quote from: jjHe's also shaved off his beard, cut his hair and lost about 50 lbs.

I want to see the pictures!!!  :roll:

testicles of doom

Quote from: jjJoe's real you dumbshit. He emailed me a few mp3s and some brand new pics. The songs sound fucking rad. Stuff he says he's working on for sunn and his next Thrones CD. He's also shaved off his beard, cut his hair and lost about 50 lbs. Joe if you read this when you get back from Portland, thanks very much for even taking the time to write me. You are a real gentleman and a true artist.

sigh....

GrimReaper

JJ, are you the old "MANDYMAYHEM"?

Lunica

from klump: he mailed me too, and i dont think its a prank :)
nobody are THAT fucked in their heads... and if it IS a prank, who gives a fuck!
fun getting mails from nice people like that:) salty demo rules!
jj, what did he send you?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

The Wise Shotgun

Suck my testicles of doom you faggot, I met Joe Preston in Portaland in '91 and I sold that fucker (a substance I'm not at liberty to talk about) and he gave me Lysol for free. So fuck you.