friggin skinny now! but he's smiling and laffing in a giant
pair of orange overalls. yep!  :shock:

grim my name IS mandy

The Wise Shotgun

Rude? Me? Surely jest bitch.

GodDammit

Kid, go buy a Thrones record.

Beto Brasil

Quote from: WiseShotgunSuck my testicles of doom you faggot, I met Joe Preston in Portaland in '91 and I sold that fucker (a substance I'm not at liberty to talk about) and he gave me Lysol for free. So fuck you.

this topic is about Honky ,and no about Lysol and Preston....

what hell is PORTA"?LAND?
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

PORTA in portuguese language is DOOR......
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

beto's cousin

Crazy shit, man!  
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

He must be on the crack pipe!!!

sound.out.light

honky is one of my personal favorites...its weird seeing people talking about it cuz most melvins fans i know dont really like it...
i really dig the experimentation on the production end of the album...very interesting textures and they compliment each other very well...
great album to play for your grandma

-d.

testicles of doom

Jesus Fucking Christ people, it's called a JOKE
Maybe you've heard of one?

sound.out.light

hmmm...who cares for one...two, are u going to cry about it? i enjoy the album..thats all that matters..who cares what it is..i like it....
its kind of like hotdogs...i dont care whats in them, they taste good...
so what if it was a joke? tho i highly doubt it is....all melvins stuff has a humorous touch to it but it doesnt mean that its all novelty shit...
i dont see honky as a novelty album by any means..just experiemental...
and if you dont like it, well..go ahead and cry some more...stomp your feet too...it makes me happy

The Wise Shotgun

Why don't you empty those testicles of doom on in your mother's eye before you hurt someone.

testicles of doom

Quote from: Wise ShotgunWhy don't you empty those testicles of doom on in your mother's eye before you hurt someone.

Wow, a "Your Mother" joke. How cutting edge.

(PAUL)

Okay, hold on here. I'm new to the board but longtime Melvins fan, and am wondering why the hell Joe Preston would read this.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

moorst

"They All Must Be Slaughtered" is no joke. In the wee hours that song scares the hell outta me.

turnacuss

Honky is one of the few albums I can't really get into. it has been a while since I've listened to it though.

Testicles of Doom, that "cutting edge" had me laughing.

testicles of doom

Quote from: turnacussHonky is one of the few albums I can't really get into. it has been a while since I've listened to it though.

Testicles of Doom, that "cutting edge" had me laughing.

W3RD!

Leroy

Mombius Hibachi rocks though