Live At Slims (The 8-Track)

Started by Captain CoryCory, March 15, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

I like this in a Misfits "Awesome live show/Awful sound quality" kind of way. Near-perfect set list  (As always) and the rowdiness of the crowd really gets me into it, like these guys will never, EVER see the Melvins again.

Are they sure it's Live At Slim's and not Live At Headliner's? 'Cos I'd really like to see the Melvins.

kdools

does anyone have this digitally? i'd love to hear it.  :D

kdools

ManWithNoName

I don't think the sound is all that bad...

moderndayviking

Quote from: kdools on October 30, 2009, 03:56:36 PM
what a steal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-MELVINS-LIVE-AT-SLIMS-8-Track-Tape-ONLY-100-MADE_W0QQitemZ390110082539QQihZ026QQcategoryZ14999QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D6

:lol:

The kicker to this is I just read his listing and he references that this tape has a new felt pad installed and he cannot garauntee how long it will last in a player.  Smells like he broke it and tried to fix it and wants to rip some sucka off.....
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

vince furnier

i now own the Melvins - Live At Slims 8-Track! thanks Jules!  :cheers:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

PepsiMike

Anyone need to hear the audio from this?

the bloat

CoryCory

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on March 15, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
I like this in a Misfits "Awesome live show/Awful sound quality" kind of way. Near-perfect set list  (As always) and the rowdiness of the crowd really gets me into it, like these guys will never, EVER see the Melvins again.

Are they sure it's Live At Slim's and not Live At Headliner's? 'Cos I'd really like to see the Melvins.

Wow, what in the world was this early forum post?  :lol:

jules

Quote from: CoryCory on January 12, 2024, 03:06:11 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on March 15, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Wow, what in the world was this early forum post?  :lol:
:lol:

Happy 16th anniversary!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards