Post Your Melvins Tickets

Started by GrimReaper, March 13, 2008, 01:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komar

anaconda

GrimReaper

Quote from: anaconda on November 27, 2009, 07:24:16 PM

Conda I was very proud of you for a minute, then I realized I saw the Melvins 10/06/2006 at Hell's Kitchen, Tacoma, early show :P.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: GrimReaper on November 28, 2009, 11:18:39 PM
Quote from: anaconda on November 27, 2009, 07:24:16 PM

Conda I was very proud of you for a minute, then I realized I saw the Melvins 10/06/2006 at Hell's Kitchen, Tacoma, early show :P.
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Andy

The Tomahawk one is 2003 and so is that little ticket. That was for the Cameron Jamie film. There are other tickets but I can't find em :(
For your health!

FartLips

they didn't have tickets for the first time i saw them. 6 bucks at the door. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GrimReaper

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 29, 2009, 12:49:37 PM
they didn't have tickets for the first time i saw them. 6 bucks at the door. :D

That's old school!

(the) Razor

I think I've lots both of mine.  :(
Don't click this

Gladmarr

Of the dozen or so times I've seen the Melvins, this is the only ticket I can find....

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

i think it's framed and behind glass??

rictus

glen

and sealed in a hermetic chamber.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN