King Buzzo&Trevor Dunn on tour 2024

Started by black stallion, January 22, 2024, 09:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

No way I'll ever go back to Detroit for a Show, that shit was like something out of Robocop, straight up, Detroit is fucked.

joelk

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Dumpster D

It's definitely dystopian alternate nightmare reality, no disrespect.

I'm sorry, but you can keep it on that side of the river please.

I would be safer in most third world countries, Detroit unto itself is it's own problem.

Having a few drinks in the park before the show with my new Friend Anton.

I called it 'Dee-troit' like Forrest gump and his ears shot back and he snapped like Dave Chappelle

It's Deh-TROIT!! (Muthafuka)  :x :x :x :x

:lol:

Von_Grip

"im ol' south!"

CoryCory

Louisville is definitely doable, actually be a nice change of pace from going to other cities to see them.

On the flip side, could do Nashville too. Be a good excuse to hit up Grimey's and Vinyl Tap as well.

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 24, 2024, 11:27:37 PM
No way I'll ever go back to Detroit for a Show, that shit was like something out of Robocop, straight up, Detroit is fucked.

DA FUQ U SAY

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on January 26, 2024, 06:35:10 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on January 24, 2024, 11:27:37 PM

DA FUQ U SAY

Dude getting a bullet outside a Melvins show over Jacking a wallet?..Name some other places that shit happens where it's pretty much normal everyday to play shooty shooty stabby stab over some pocket change.

That's some Gotham city batman shit.

:lol:

glen

OMG buncha pussies out there in the world.      come on!    gain some grit!   its real world, man.

I mean... admittedly El Club (where you were) is probably the in worst example of Detroit area there is.  it's neighborhoods, corner bars and convenience stores.   but it's mostly all ethnic families (mexican town) that live in those houses.   I feel like a rap is being put on here that suffers from major reputation precedal. 

This Buzz/Dunn show is at the shelter.  that's the basement of St. Andrew's Hall.   it's right downtown.  safe as your happly little canadian towns.   but with personality.     the venue is legendary both upstairs and down. 

now I think it's absolutely crucial that you come.   you need your motown opinion adjusted.   

besides.. I'd be thrilled to hang with you again.    think about it.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on January 26, 2024, 02:38:23 PM
Careful, Dumps. It could be a trap.

For whom exactly, me or Glen?  :evil: He's playing right into my hands, before you know it, I'll have moved in.  :lol:

Hey glen!! BUddy! let me stay at your place for awhile!  :banana:

BFFFL!! BROLO!!!

Hope you like Athletes foot and Jock itch, because I'm all out of fresh towels too.  :lol:

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on January 26, 2024, 02:10:32 PM
  its real world, man.

..Is what I told the scrawny scrotey little weasel dude with his Glass Jaw wired shut trying to ask me for some spare change down the street from El Club..He couldn't open his mouth to hardly speak, try to imagine what he sounded like ask me for something.

mmfff mffmmmfff mmf

Sorry, what's that? say again?  No I don't need any spare change, but thanks.

Someone else already shattered his jaw, no doubt for skipping on out on all the crack his dealer spotted him.  :disagree:

Just Real people Talkin' real.