Started by Idlehanz, May 23, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satchel Paige

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 14, 2015, 07:16:27 PM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on December 28, 2014, 08:44:04 AM
Quote from: meezer on December 27, 2014, 09:49:55 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 27, 2014, 08:48:08 AM
Quote from: meezer on December 27, 2014, 08:18:17 AM
Got some Xmas $$ burnin' a hole in me pocket.
What's on the back?
(Since that hipster ass merchaye doesn't care to show it. Yeah, I get it. It's ironic.  :wink: )

don't think there is anything on the back. i know it says Melvins really large in the front bottom
Thanks.

Yeah nothing on the back. This is my least favorite Melvins shirt I own. The Melvins logo on the bottom just looks and fits kinda weird and not weird in a good way. In hindsight I wish I would've gotten a different shirt but by the time I got to the merch table it was the only one they had left. Should've kept my money. :?

That shirt is my Favourite melvins shirt I would say.

I get the most responses from people wearing it asking me whats up with the pig.

Yes. This shirt is the most people ask about.
'I uh, its a pig who thinks its a dog, uh..'

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on January 14, 2015, 07:39:59 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on January 14, 2015, 07:16:27 PM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on December 28, 2014, 08:44:04 AM
Quote from: meezer on December 27, 2014, 09:49:55 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 27, 2014, 08:48:08 AM
Quote from: meezer on December 27, 2014, 08:18:17 AM
Got some Xmas $$ burnin' a hole in me pocket.
What's on the back?
(Since that hipster ass merchaye doesn't care to show it. Yeah, I get it. It's ironic.  :wink: )

don't think there is anything on the back. i know it says Melvins really large in the front bottom
Thanks.

Yeah nothing on the back. This is my least favorite Melvins shirt I own. The Melvins logo on the bottom just looks and fits kinda weird and not weird in a good way. In hindsight I wish I would've gotten a different shirt but by the time I got to the merch table it was the only one they had left. Should've kept my money. :?

That shirt is my Favourite melvins shirt I would say.

I get the most responses from people wearing it asking me whats up with the pig.

Yes. This shirt is the most people ask about.
'I uh, its a pig who thinks its a dog, uh..'

Weird. No one ever says shit about it when I wear it. Most comments come from my Houdini shirt..."Huh, it says pussy on your back, har had!"
As far as the pig shirt, the main thing that bugs me is I wish the MELVINS wasn't on the bottom. It just kinda bugs me in a real OCD way.

meezer

Quote from: Bro Hammer on January 15, 2015, 01:08:49 AM
As far as the pig shirt, the main thing that bugs me is I wish the MELVINS wasn't on the bottom. It just kinda bugs me in a real OCD way.
I got the skull and heart shirt at the Hold It In show, with the Melvins at the bottom.
I haven't worn it or washed it much, but it's already chipping off down there.
That's not a great place to have print. It's a pretty thin shirt too. I'll have to save that one for
July and August.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix