Hostile Ambient Takeover

Started by klump, March 25, 2004, 04:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popeye

Who knows?  the strangest vibe i ever got off a situation like that was back in '92, i had gone to a Bill Clinton "Rally" in Downtown Seattle just a few days before the election .  
 Clinton was spos'd to arrive @ 9 a.m. so we went a little early for some reason, got there after 7:30 and Down at the bottom of the hill ( it was at the north end of the Pike place market - that park with a totem pole and all the streets were closed and full of people, there was easily ten thousand people there  - and down at the bottom of the hill is this high School marching band (Ingraham Rams as i rememberr)
 Playing (very well) "Come as You are" by nirvana.
 That was so weird - But Very very kool!

klump

thanks man ;)

though i still think black stooges is played in drop tuning, but its easy to figure it out (just play the same "notes" in drop tuning)

when tuning "the fool", remember the BASS, you think its guitar , but its BASS, hehe  :lol:

Green Honey

Quote from: klumpthanks man ;)

though i still think black stooges is played in drop tuning, but its easy to figure it out (just play the same "notes" in drop tuning)

when tuning "the fool", remember the BASS, you think its guitar , but its BASS, hehe  :lol:
oh i know it's bass alright!  :)
as for the tuning on black stooges - there's no low d notes in the whole song, so what makes you think it's in that tuning?
i give you the part after the intro:
e|-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--|

it's definatly in e, my tuner agrees  :P

klump

hehe, maybe i just want it to be in drop, hehe.
it just flows so good that other riff when i play it in drop :)

anaconda

you play in droppings? ewwwwwww!!! :o

klump

yeah im feces slinging rhesus monkey :P

Green Honey

Anyone feel like tabbing Little Judas Chongo?

DubEMC

Feel like sending me discs from 6 months ago?

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: DubEMCFeel like sending me discs from 6 months ago?

BURN!!

:lol:
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Green Honey

Quote from: DubEMCFeel like sending me discs from 6 months ago?
sure do. just finished the 3rd one today, will deliver tomorrow!!

sorry :oops:  :oops:

DubEMC

Thanks Ben! Sorry to be a wanker!

Green Honey

Its me whos the wanker, old china! But I am pleased to announce that your package is in the post as I type - finally. :shock:  :shock:  :shock: