The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: cantona on March 16, 2010, 02:11:35 PM
New record is shite........

I got hold of a cd-r of t the other day courtesy of a "friend" and it's so so. It's not as good as the last two though, which is a shame as the last two weren't that good either.

cantona

Quote from: Akram75 on March 16, 2010, 04:50:57 PM

I got hold of a cd-r of t the other day courtesy of a "friend" and it's so so. It's not as good as the last two though, which is a shame as the last two weren't that good either.

Prove it....or your "friend" dies

MrLuck87

the last two weren't that good either.

As long as you think that I can wholeheartedly ignore your opinion.

RichieGoodtimes

12 Point Buck is just a perfect record. I'm not sure this new record is as good as that.

Coady is super cute, though.

cantona

I was joking.......it's great

RichieGoodtimes

Cantona hasn't actually heard it.

ManWithNoName

MeddlingCrybaby

A cd-r from a friend? I smell bull shiite.
Fester Rules You Drool

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I met Mr. Goodtimes at the Moonchild show a few yrs ago in SF, and I also seen him hanging out with Moss that night.  Eye-witness proof that they are "friends".  I also have a picture of a certain bUTTY that I will gladly share to obtain an early copy of the album.    8-[
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

ManWithNoName

Fuck that! Post it just to sabotage that sneaky fucker!!

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

glen

did it sound alot like KALAS?  :shock:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

:lol:  :bs:...you're a whore-able lying troll.

cantona

oh i've heard it.........in the soundchecks, in the studio, the finished product........i've heard it al

rictus

Quote from: cantona on March 18, 2010, 01:58:40 PM
oh i've heard it.........in the soundchecks, in the studio, the finished product........i've heard it al

ssssuuuuuurrrrreeeeeee

Who's Al?