Melvins/Totimoshi split vinyl

Started by jules, September 15, 2010, 02:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

ok back to totimoshi,  i posted this in the amrep page and just copied it here

ok , i went to the totimoshi show in toronto on sunday , i was freaking!!! couldn't wait to see this show , and they didn't disappoint!!! but i was a little disappointed the while totimoshi was playing there were only 10 fucking people!!! what the fuck!!! these guys are such a great band and live , shit they kick ass!!! so if you were in and around the toronto area and didn't go, you suck!!! i drove over an hour and a half to be there. talked to Tony for quite a while , he's a really great guy and he told me that they are not gonna get the split with the melvins for another 2 days    so i suggest anyone who has a chance to go see them do it!!! and if anyone who does go would be so kind to maybe want to pick up a copy  of said 7" for me that would be swell 
I got the shits real bad.

megimoshi

Hey kids,
the 7" split will be out on the Volcom Vinly Club in January but you can get yours now at our merch table on the Totimoshi tour happening now across the US. the Melvins side has Suicide in Progress live, Totimoshi side has Waning Divine, featuring Scott Kelly and Brent Hinds.
Lavender vinyl, very limited number. these will go fast. No mail orders, you need to come to our shows to get them or wait until January.
show dates listed at www.totimoshi.com

(the) flutter nuts

there were none at the toronto show  :(   but damn  totimoshi is amazing live!!! , bummer turnout ,  i was glad to be there , anyone who has a chance to go see the , DO IT!!!

(the) flutter nuts

hey , if anyone going to one of these shows might want to pick up an extra copy for me??? send me a msg plaese

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 23, 2011, 04:53:26 PM
hey , if anyone going to one of these shows might want to pick up a couple of  extra copies for me??? send me a msg plaese
8-[

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on August 23, 2011, 04:54:50 PM
hey , if anyone going to one of these shows might want to pick up a couple of  extra copies for me??? send me a msg plaese
8-[

did you mean an extra copy for you as well??? 'cuz i'm not  trying to put my kids thru school (not  yet anyway)

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 23, 2011, 05:33:37 PM
Quote from: jules on August 23, 2011, 04:54:50 PM
8-[

did you mean an extra copy for you as well??? 'cuz i'm not  trying to put my kids thru school (not  yet anyway)
Ha! Yeah, that was me trying to be subtle.

(the) flutter nuts

buddy holiday

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: moose on September 01, 2011, 06:12:15 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on August 17, 2011, 06:28:48 AM
https://store.volcoment.com/vevc/#
Why do you keep doing that?

Yeah, I don't see it on the Volcom site.........???.......someone PM me 'bout this.....'cause I need it.....i'm gonna start a melvins collection.

Alex-

Totimoshi posted on facebook that the singles will be for sale on the Volcom Vinyl Club in january..