JSBX/Melvins tri-colour raid attempt, 6 March

Started by jules, March 02, 2012, 03:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Text from oldernie at 3 o'clock this morning at ATP: "No luck. They only had the splatter version. I think they might be saving some."

Dumpster D

Blasted.

wow, we got nightcrawlers on high alert.

65 bucks isn't so bad.

considering it's around 70 pounds (around 150 dollars) for 3 to dine at a nice pizza place in around London area as of 2006 (last time I was in London)

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 10, 2012, 03:56:32 AM
65 bucks isn't so bad.
That was a joke. 25 pounds is around $38. Wish I'd bought one for myself now. Think the Melvins still have theirs to be sold yet.

Dumpster D

wow, the pound is down!

1 pound used to be more then 2.50 canadian.

Dumpster D

If the sweaty melvins are as smart as I know they are, then of course they got plenty stashed away for a rainy day....you bet.

I think they could even wait for a time, and make a solid 15% markup STILL seem like a bargain!

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jesuschrist

i have two of these for sale or trade that i picked up at the london jsbx show, brand new and unplayed with no visible flaws. send me a pm with an offer if you're interested. pics available on request.

FartLips

Now we dont have to go to ebay to get raped by pinky wannabes! Btw i could seriously be unloading all of my collection to help pay for school. Bend over.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: FartLips on March 20, 2012, 06:04:11 PM
Now we dont have to go to ebay to get raped by pinky wannabes!

have you seen the face-value price tag on these?   shit dude.. by the time they get to pinky the rape job is like screwing a wet garbage bag.   

don't get me wrong.  its one of the prides of my collection now and I wouldn't trade it.  but it weren't cheap.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on March 21, 2012, 09:57:10 AM
Quote from: FartLips on March 20, 2012, 06:04:11 PM
Now we dont have to go to ebay to get raped by pinky wannabes!

have you seen the face-value price tag on these?   shit dude.. by the time they get to pinky the rape job is like screwing a wet garbage bag.   

don't get me wrong.  its one of the prides of my collection now and I wouldn't trade it.  but it weren't cheap.
i know. thats why i got a couple hundy for my rep. (i changed my mind and will attain as many as i can. my kids have college needs too :wink:.)
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

I'm sure One day I'll bring a tape deck over to one of you guyses and we have a serious Burn.

and I'm gonna raid your records and tape em, don't worry...I will smoke you an offer you can't refuse!

that's as much as I can do. 

:D