Looks a lot like Nick Cave to me!

bUTTHOLEmAN

melvins 1983, from her to eternity
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

In the past we've had a 'Rat Faced Granny' and now there's a 'Horse Faced Goon'. I wonder if these are descriptions of people Buzz has seen or known.

black stallion

cool, wonder if this ep will be an anticipaton of a regular full length Melvins 83 album
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on September 11, 2020, 09:32:30 AM
cool, wonder if this ep will be an anticipation of a regular full length Melvins 83 album
I would say that is a 100% certainty. Just like they did with the Beer Hippy and 1983 EP's, you can bet all 4 songs are from the forthcoming album.

))))((((

>>>JZS<<<

Dumpster D

Kickin it Old school!!!  :shock:

Anyone else notice Haze put the double headed Firebird emblem to kinda look like Bundeswehr "Militia" Patch? but Houdini Melvins twin headed.

I want some Schnapps and Bratwurst with Sauerkraut to go with this!!

CoryCory

I've got a soft spot for the Melvins 1983 stuff for sure. Definitely will grab when I get a chance.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 13, 2020, 08:17:03 AM
Sounds quite indicative of the previous 1983 material.

thats' the stuff right there!  :love:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on September 13, 2020, 05:04:41 PM
thats' the stuff right there!
I don't know. It's alright to me but i can't stop thinking about Buzzo's recent solo album and how much more evidently inventive and crucially compelling it is in comparison. This new song (and to be fair a LOT of recent WHOLE Melvins albums) do have the same style. Almost identikit Melvins songs in a way. By that i don't mean they are bad, but they sound so much more "straight ahead" and "samey" whereas Gift Of Sacrifice feels like something newer. Which to me at least is so much more vital and interesting.

amazonAMAZON

Melvins 1983 is good for this non-touring time (since Mike can't tour much anyway).

I'd be up for more noise/soundtrack records, too, if possible.

amazonAMAZON

Hey! Joining the ranks of "Pink Bat," "Starve Already," and perhaps the tag of "Shaving Cream" as an original Melvins song with a hard curse word. Motherfucker!

Afterbirthmilkshake

Quote from: black stallion on September 11, 2020, 09:32:30 AM
cool, wonder if this ep will be an anticipaton of a regular full length Melvins 83 album

I bet so. Thats kinda how it went before.  I hope so. we really need more Melvins during this plague thing