Melvins tour dates 2012

Started by jules, June 09, 2011, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilNewWarGod

A friend of mine from back in Indiana just posted on his Facbook that Melvins are playing with Municipal Waste in Munster, IN., which I find hard to believe they would play in a little place like that and not in Indianapolis.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

John Schuller

I am sure the Melvins will be playing all kinds of oddball locations on the 51 day States tour. Remember - they only have to play in the state, not the biggest city in the state.

jonE5

They should play Albany, NY.. It's so close to so many borders of other states. In less than an hour you can be in Vermont, or Massachusetts.. In a few hours you can be in Connecticut or Pennsylvania. Nicely centralized  :D

jules

These might turn out to be be psychological / physiological states they're playing in:

1. Happy
2. Rude
3. Scared
4. Drunk
5. On heat
6. etc.

glen

Quote from: jules on November 08, 2011, 01:16:17 PM
These might turn out to be be psychological / physiological states they're playing in:

1. Happy
2. Rude
3. Scared
4. Drunk
5. On heat
6. etc.

:lol:

touch
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(PAUL)

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on November 07, 2011, 11:40:44 AM
A friend of mine from back in Indiana just posted on his Facbook that Melvins are playing with Municipal Waste in Munster, IN., which I find hard to believe they would play in a little place like that and not in Indianapolis.

Yep, they're playing the 3 Floyds 15th Anniversary party along with Young Widows and Municipal Waste (and I think someone who posted here). I'll be there!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

perzo)))

who (from this board) is gonna be at this 3 floyds show?
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

jules

April 2012 - U.S. Tour (with UNSANE)
http://www.unsanenyc.com

"We will be touring the US with the MELVINS for four weeks starting mid April 2012 !!! Tour dates will be posted on our Shows page as soon as they are available"

03 May - Mexico City - Lunario (with Descartes A Kant)
http://www.lunario.com.mx/cartelera.php?pag=2

25 May - London, Alexandra Palace (ATP I'll Be Your Mirror festival curated by Mogwai)
http://www.atpfestival.com/events/ibymlondon2012.php

30 May to 03 Jun - Parc del F

thrashoholic

*crosses fingers for another Aussie tour in 2012*
Q: Who else think the Melvins are awful?
A: People with any taste in music

GrimReaper

Quote from: jules on June 09, 2011, 01:32:42 PM
Thursday 3 May 2012 - Mexico City - Lunario (with Descartes A Kant again)

http://mx.5gig.com/lunario-auditorio-nacional-venues-55776

I think tix are already on sale via Ticketmaster. Shall we make it a BBS meet? A big one? We have lots of time to plan....

GrimReaper, Bad Ronald and his wife will be there.

jules

Quote from: GrimReaper on December 17, 2011, 12:15:11 AM
GrimReaper, Bad Ronald and his wife will be there.
Awesome! Wear those preposterous shoes.

Stonergrunge

Damn, that Primavera Festival in Espa
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

glen

It'd be nice if one of you losers would start dishing out some 50 states/50 days tourdates.

was I a bit harsh with the "losers" comment?   apologies, I was just trying to inspire.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

John Schuller

Trevor Dunn told me it would be in September 2012 for the 51 states (they are doing D.C. as well) tour.

Chief Ten Beers

They should play in my back yard for a bonfire :lol:. I'm halfway between Buffalo & Rochester NY.