Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

notice the hot chick not particularly interested in having Crover/Jared next to her

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(the) Razor

Well she has a camera...maybe she's putting it away after walking in and seeing Crover.  :lol:
Don't click this

ManWithNoName

She is a dirty fucking hippy. She knows she is beneath greats such as Dale and Jared.

linoleum blownapart

if i was a dirty hippy and did not know better i would think wtf that is so amazingaly awesome.
thrower of the bong water balloons

hatefulbread

[attachment deleted by admin]

erin

Quote from: pinkyslim on June 24, 2010, 01:38:13 PM
He just adds. "weed cures everything". :shock:
Buzz must be wrong... I don't think you would be the miserable, self-loathing shell of a human you have become that is so desperate to be heard by somebody that you resort to posting hatefully concealed cries for help on a Melvins message board..... if weed cured everything. If Buzz is right, you need to smoke lots more.

"insert movie quote nobody cares about"

:)
TV Mind... time to wake up

ManWithNoName

While I agree with your post, there will be NO insulting of The Big Lebowski on my watch. Thank you very much.

erin

Quote from: ManWithNoName on June 26, 2010, 03:04:47 PM
While I agree with your post, there will be NO insulting of The Big Lebowski on my watch. Thank you very much.
Fixed, friend.

I do like that movie. I just find it stupid that somebody would need to quote it incessantly like that. It's like speaking to a thirteen year old who just watched it for the first time.
TV Mind... time to wake up

jules

Quote from: erin on June 26, 2010, 03:09:10 PM
Quote from: ManWithNoName on June 26, 2010, 03:04:47 PM
Fixed, friend.

I do like that movie. I just find it stupid that somebody would need to quote it incessantly like that. It's like speaking to a thirteen year old who just watched it for the first time.
Erin, I met an Erin once. I was on a plane from London to Bilbao and a woman sat next to me who had a one year old child with her. As the woman faffed about trying to get her shit into gear it was obvious she needed four hands so I offered two. She thrust her baby into my arms and said "look after her for a bit, I need to warm her milk. If she cries, just sing."  After faffing, and after me and baby had bonded (it took about 3 seconds, she was SO fucking lovely) I got into a conversation with her (very cool and very beautiful) mom. I asked her why she called her daughter Erin. She said she was Irish and she had a Basque husband; they had to find a name that was cool in Irish and Basque and Erin just popped up. Erin is a totally Irish name but in Basque, Erintxu (pronounced Erin-chu) means 'little Erin' so everyone was happy. That's all. Bye.

ManWithNoName

For a second there I thought this story was about you sitting beside her breastfeeding her child.  :(

Windshield

Careful man, there's a beverage here!

jules

Quote from: ManWithNoName on June 26, 2010, 05:43:49 PM
For a second there I thought this story was about you sitting beside her breastfeeding her child.  :(
Nope. That's another story.

>>>JZS<<<

bonzo

other ancestors of buzz and dales.  i think they evented vitamins and the muumuu and used to slay dinosaurs with jesus.