Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dresdenjah

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on August 14, 2017, 05:31:38 PM
Does anybody have the photo where Anaconda swapped Buzz and Dale's hair?

black stallion

QuoteThat time Dale Crover of Melvins was a spaceman... (SLEEP - Psycho Las Vegas 2017)

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

jules

Dumpster D

Thats a good one!  :mrgreen:

I Kinda Like Jello's Shirt the best, but the Gun Club shirt is still cool.

GrimReaper

Jello 6-0 is next year. I hope Jello and the Melvins get together for something. Why not a live recording of the old material?

DToxico

How 'bout Jelvins lineup doing a thing that's half DK covers sung by Buzz and half Melvins covers sung by Jello?

(PAUL)

Quote from: DToxico on August 23, 2017, 09:56:27 AM
How 'bout Jelvins lineup doing a thing that's half DK covers sung by Buzz and half Melvins covers sung by Jello?

Um, no.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

Quote from: (PAUL) on August 23, 2017, 02:11:42 PM
Quote from: DToxico on August 23, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Um, no.

hey... hey.. HEY!!

come on now.    there are a couple jams on those albums. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

Yeah I don't think it would be a real mix unless everyone Jumps the shark bandwagon and they all wind up washed up on the Vegas strip in some shmuntzy Kinda hotel like Debbie Reynolds singing sergeant peppers in that one Scene in Fear and loathing...Just picture Jello's Voice:

Good evening ladies and Gentlemen it's wonderful to be here with such a fabulous audience, Le-uh-ts rock and Rooooooollll!!!

Los Ticka toe resst

miight Like a sender Doe-reeeaauhh!!!

Sorry, no thanks.  :lol:

next thing you know Buzz would be found dead on the Toilet while taking a dump next to a half-eaten fried PB and banana Sandwich.

))))((((

Quote from: glen on August 23, 2017, 03:25:29 PM
come on now.    there are a couple jams on those albums.
Agreed. 'Never Breathe What You Can't See' is actually one of my favourite Melvins albums! 'Sieg Howdy' less so but still good. I'd love to see a Melvins/Jello Dead Kennedy's covers record. The more the merrier.

GrimReaper

Spotlights Facebook picture!! LOL

deatheats

That picture reminds me of a couple of weeks ago in Sacramento waiting with a few handful of people for Big Business to take the stage (including Jared and Coady) we realized just how much waiting is associated with being in a band...

BB was the headliner of a heavy fest and took the stage around 11pm on Sunday night with maybe 20 people watching...they still kicked major ass, of course...but damn boredom must be a near constant when you aren't playing

Dumpster D

Quote from: deatheats on October 03, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
That picture reminds me of a couple of weeks ago in Sacramento waiting with a few handful of people for Big Business to take the stage (including Jared and Coady) we realized just how much waiting is associated with being in a band...

BB was the headliner of a heavy fest and took the stage around 11pm on Sunday night with maybe 20 people watching...they still kicked major ass, of course...but damn boredom must be a near constant when you aren't playing

Steve Vargas from Greber was talking with me after the show, he said he can't count the hours they've spent Lugging Amplifiers around and hauling Huge SVT cabs all the time, I think it's like having your own Moving business.