Melvins Shirts...

Started by grays harbor mafia, September 08, 2008, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

I smell BOOTLEG!

the best melvins shirt was the singles 1-12 shirt, with the red skull.

my buddy got that and he's a lucky bastard.

I want to make a decent bootleg melvins shirt eventually, I'll let you know, I probly wont sell them because I have too much respect for this band, but my friends all want melvins shirts, and they are hot items.

if I DID sell melvins shirts, it would be a charity thing and all the money raised would be given to the melvins in one form or another, weather it's cracker barrel gift certificates or WW2 memorabilia, or I just use the money I made to buy a box set or something...heh.

that does it, we need a poll for the best melvins shirt! (or has that been done?)

Travisty

Would anyone be willing to snatch me up a Melvins shirt with the Zebras from the current tour in size Medium?  I can paypal the twenty bucks for it.  Thanks in advance!

LebRon Maiden

Don't forget to add a few bucks for shipping, shipping materials, and paypal fees.

Travisty

Quote from: LebRon Maiden on June 09, 2010, 11:24:33 PM
Don't forget to add a few bucks for shipping, shipping materials, and paypal fees.

You bet, I realized I didn't say anything about that in the post after I made it.  I would be more than willing to throw some more dollars whoevers way for it!

jules

Just got this cheap off ebay, is there anything 'official' about it?  I don't recognise it from anywhere.

glen

that shirt is official.
its off the (A)SA tour.

EM stands for Essential Monsters.  the Co. that designed those tour shirts.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on September 07, 2010, 05:16:29 AM
that shirt is official.
its off the (A)SA tour.

Wow! Thanks a lot! I'm surprised. This shirt scared the shit out of me last night. It glows in the dark.

rictus

I don't remember seeing that shirt anywhere either, but now I want it.

jules

Quote from: rictus on September 07, 2010, 03:19:43 PM
I think he had another. Contact 'chasethisbear' on ebay, and good luck. It glows in the dark for goodness' sake.

rictus

Quote from: jules on September 07, 2010, 05:34:00 AM
Quote from: glen on September 07, 2010, 05:16:29 AM
that shirt is official.
its off the (A)SA tour.

Wow! Thanks a lot! I'm surprised. This shirt scared the shit out of me last night. It glows in the dark.

For some reason it won't let me contact him since he has no items for sale.  :?

Came across this though:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/essentialmonsters

jules

Quote from: rictus on September 07, 2010, 04:02:19 PM
For some reason it won't let me contact him since he has no items for sale.  :?
He's on holiday until 12th September. Try again after that. It was only $12 with minimal shipping.

glen

buzz has been spotted in it once or twice.  first time I've ever seen him wear a MELVINS shirt.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

black stallion

Quote from: glen on September 09, 2010, 07:10:43 AM

buzz has been spotted in it once or twice.  first time I've ever seen him wear a MELVINS shirt.

this?

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

anaconda

They did this shirt around the Ozma period:

But did they ever do an Ozma shirt with her face from the front of the album?
I've seen this, but of course it doesn't have the 'M' in the headband:

glen

Quote from: black stallion on September 09, 2010, 07:37:51 AM
Quote from: glen on September 09, 2010, 07:10:43 AM

this?

exact-amundo