High Desert Overdose 10": Melvins, Off! and Redd Kross

Started by Stonergrunge, December 08, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BERZERKER

Quote from: sadcorps on January 20, 2017, 01:11:39 AM
Quote from: mhb2862 on January 19, 2017, 09:36:22 PM
I missed out on this when it came out, and I really just want to hear the songs. I know Rough Democracy is on youtube and it sounds GREAT, but is there any way I can feast my ears on Dark Brown Teeth? Why don't they just release all the tracks on youtube? Since there's no longer a way to purchase these tracks legally, throw em up on youtube and get some ad revenue. You're not combating piracy, you're withholding music from your audience! Argh! The Melvins make it hard to be a fan. Especially if you have a job and can't refresh amrep 24/7

I bet Buzz Osborne would love to meet with you pronto to discuss how he does or does not do business. ;)

Sadcorps, you must say hi to the new forumist first!

Hi mhb2862!

mhb2862

I missed out on this when it came out, and I really just want to hear the songs. I know Rough Democracy is on youtube and it sounds GREAT, but is there any way I can feast my ears on Dark Brown Teeth? Why don't they just release all the tracks on youtube? Since there's no longer a way to purchase these tracks legally, throw em up on youtube and get some ad revenue. You're not combating piracy, you're withholding music from your audience! Argh! The Melvins make it hard to be a fan. Especially if you have a job and can't refresh amrep 24/7

I bet Buzz Osborne would love to meet with you pronto to discuss how he does or does not do business. ;)

Well I'm not in the business of doing business, so I wouldn't presume to do such a thing! I just want to hear the songs. I've got a few amrep releases, but I can't always get there in time, so I was hoping someone knew of a way to hear the music anyway. Apologies if I came off as too frustrated!

Hi BERZERKER! Great to be here!

John Schuller

Quote from: mhb2862 on January 20, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

Well I'm not in the business of doing business, so I wouldn't presume to do such a thing! I just want to hear the songs. I've got a few amrep releases, but I can't always get there in time, so I was hoping someone knew of a way to hear the music anyway. Apologies if I came off as too frustrated!

Hi BERZERKER! Great to be here!

Naw - I was just ribbing ya. Hence the winky. Welcome to the place you should have always been!

vince furnier

anyone got a wav file of the Dark Brown Teeth version off of this? only the Rough Democracy track made it to youtube and no cd was ever released.  [-o<
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

amazonAMAZON

Don't own it and I've only ever seen MP3s floating around. A 320kbps and a VBR. Can't remember if they're from the same rip.

PepsiMike

the bloat

Quote from: vince furnier on February 04, 2024, 10:28:25 AM
anyone got a wav file of the Dark Brown Teeth version off of this? only the Rough Democracy track made it to youtube and no cd was ever released.  [-o<

Ooooo me too! I haven't heard it either.  :love: I'd settle for the MP3. I thought Rough Democracy was pretty great with drums!

Von_Grip

i always hoped for a cd version, sadly that day never came lol
"im ol' south!"

amazonAMAZON

Yep, I'd buy a cheapy CD of this (and a spare) in a heartbeat. Same for the Steven Shane McDonald EP and that one psych comp AmRrep did.

Colonel Cheese

i wanted that steven shane mcdonald ep so bad i finally over paid for one offline and shit.