Mark Deutrom Patreon Subscription

Started by jules, March 01, 2023, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Mark Deutrom has opened a page for Patreon subscription. For £9.50 per month, or equivalent, "Audio, photograph, video, or writing on a weekly basis" is promised.

After much consideration I'm diving in to the Patreon Pool...I'm looking forward to providing exclusive content to past, present, and future supporters and am interested in feedback on what all of you would like to hear, see, and read from me.

There is a huge archive to draw from, as well as a constant stream of material being generated for your surprise and delight. Expect to hear new and unreleased music, more photography and other things.

Recommended.

https://www.patreon.com/markdeutrom

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

amazonAMAZON

Such an easy Yes from me. Super excited. Maybe we'll finally get those rare ass Bellringer tracks.

There's already a rehearsal version of "Ashley" which is awesome. I might still prefer the Nights of a Dead Soul version, but this is a great start to the Patreon.

jules

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 01, 2023, 09:06:36 PM
Such an easy Yes from me. Super excited. Maybe we'll finally get those rare ass Bellringer tracks.

There's already a rehearsal version of "Ashley" which is awesome. I might still prefer the Nights of a Dead Soul version, but this is a great start to the Patreon.
Ashley is incredible. It sounds like he's rehearsing with John Bonham. I'm so looking forward to what this is gonna bring....

John Schuller

Mark D is the best. Signing up for the Patreon right now.

jules

There is a fucking blinding Miniskirt rehearsal video just up.

buddy holiday

Who wants to see mark in a miniskirt???

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on March 10, 2023, 08:20:00 AM
The subscription is £19.99 a month for this.

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on March 10, 2023, 09:00:41 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on March 10, 2023, 08:20:00 AM
The subscription is £19.99 a month for this.
Ah then... a must see indeed!

black stallion

this man is so cool, best musician i ever heard after Dale Crover

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on March 10, 2023, 12:20:29 PM
this man is so cool, best musician i ever heard after Dale Crover
Kevin will probably forever be my favourite Melvins bassist, but in terms of ability and songwriting, Mark is far, FAR out ahead of the rest.

PepsiMike

Mark is asking for any topics you might want to hear him talk about on his instagram page https://www.instagram.com/markdeutrom_official/?hl=en

black stallion

it would be so cool if Mark should join this site as member, he seems super easy and nice to talk...

))))((((

Quote from: PepsiMike on March 10, 2023, 05:15:32 PM
Mark is asking for any topics you might want to hear him talk about on his instagram page
Cue the many Melvins questions!!