Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

Quote from: connor272 on March 11, 2012, 06:04:03 PM
Also I found this earlier today:

MELVINS - 2003 Vilar De Mouros Festival(PRO)
It's the more or less same set as the Eurockeennes video from the same year that's been on YouTube for a while but I think the performance here is much better.
The ending of Black Stooges is amazing.
If anyone ever needed any convincing that Melvins are one of the up most GREATEST bands of all time then that video should be enough to bring them round. Everything about that screams awesome vid.

norecess

Quote from: connor272 on March 11, 2012, 11:39:13 AM

The Melvins, St. Louis 6/4/00 2nd set (Lepers TV)

damn! around 47:00 they start playing an unreleased song, poorly titled "noise" on the barbaraal 7" (with mark d), had no idea they had also "jammed" this with kevin. unfortunately they only play the intro before they burst into a killer version of ZODIAC (also nice).

jonE5

Quote from: connor272 on March 11, 2012, 06:04:03 PM
Also I found this earlier today:

MELVINS - 2003 Vilar De Mouros Festival(PRO)
It's the more or less same set as the Eurockeennes video from the same year that's been on YouTube for a while but I think the performance here is much better.
The ending of Black Stooges is amazing.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

-Amazing footage. Seems like they had the PA maxxed for the whole performance

Thanks for sharing

Rusty Shackleford

jonE5

Quote from: )))((( on March 17, 2012, 06:01:40 AM
:love: this vid.

The Melvins DOG ISLAND Portland, OR. 07-25-08

That was a great tour, Caught that one in North Hampton Mass. That song seemed to really get the audience going
     ...Before Buzz and Jared switched sides

FartLips

Quote from: jonE5 on March 18, 2012, 10:49:21 AM
Quote from: )))((( on March 17, 2012, 06:01:40 AM
:love: this vid.

The Melvins DOG ISLAND Portland, OR. 07-25-08

That was a great tour, Caught that one in North Hampton Mass. That song seemed to really get the audience going
     ...Before Buzz and Jared switched sides
it was all downhill after that, huh?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

black stallion

headbanging guy with white shirt is DC!  :lol:  :-k
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

(((O)))

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...