05/29/2003 Nashville, TN Exit Inn

Started by super artie, July 17, 2003, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super artie

i wasn't old enough to go in. so me and my friends came up with a plan. to try to get buzz to sneak us in. he's punk rock right? he'll do it. well he didn't. it went down like this: we to the exit/inn early so we could get a chance to meet buzz, well we did. so we approached him just said hey told him about how we "traveled all the way from st. louis to get only to find out it was 18+" and he put it to us nicely "i don't know what to tell you guys." so we just got some stuff autographed and my friend got all seven of his HAT seven inches signed. so we wouldn't let that stop us. we snuck in but we're stupid and wesnuck when skeleton key was playing. suffice to say, we were kicked out relatively quickly. one of the bouncer dudes confronted us, we assured him we were of age and we showed him the X's on our hand we drew ourselves. he then prompted for some ID so we told we didn't have to prove that if we were already in here. he then dragged us to the door and threw us out (i landed smack into the wall i hurt my nads real bad) and my friend was screaming "you're a son of a bitch you!!!! go fuck yourself man!!!" so the bouncer ran torwards him and my friend took off running like hell, i didn't run but when he got tome he told me in a very axl rose manner "i better not ever see you or your friend around here again. so we just came back and watched through the window. they played black stooges, brain center, foaming, at a crawl and zodiac but we got there late.

JAWBONE BREAKINGMOUTH

if its the same guy i know your lucky all you got was thrown out. maybe next time you should try to give a little to get a little.