21 June 2023 Zurich Rote Fabrik

Started by jules, June 25, 2023, 08:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiMike

glen

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 29, 2023, 09:59:28 PM
Great picture!  :cheers:

check out Julesy.  that handsome son of a bitch.   :banana:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on July 20, 2023, 11:56:19 AM
Quote from: PepsiMike on June 29, 2023, 09:59:28 PM
Great picture!  :cheers:

check out Julesy.  that handsome son of a bitch.   :banana:
LOL

Glen, I worked with a guy in airline operations from around 1989-1994. We became mates but when I left the job we lost touch a bit as he got various aviation jobs in the middle east and Europe and apart from the odd letter and later email, that was that. He's moved back to the UK now and we decided to meet after all these years and catch up. I guess he's the human who has made me laugh the most in my life. Anyway last Thursday I get off the train in Datchet and he's on the platform, grinning. He's only wearing a t-shirt with me on that he had from a photo back in our airline days. We didn't stop laughing for two days.

glen

:lol: :lol:

holy shit I want a "hippy julesy" shirt.   look at you!  you went from rough and tumble handsome to distinguished gentleman. 

the guy is like a fine wine.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

cool story and you look great with long hair
Charmicarmicat:Bastards