September 1st Showbox Seattle

Started by AMBloch, September 04, 2023, 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMBloch

What a great show! Kudos to home town hero Cody for filling in for Mr. Crover while he is on the mend. Well done!

I'm going to come out and just say it... SLOW DOWN! At the speed they were playing I'd say they shaved ten minuets off the actual running time of Bullhead. Not that I don't enjoy sped up versions of this song or that, I do. But every single song? Maybe I'd get tired of playing the same songs after thirty years, too, and just want to get it over with. ie: pulling off a band aid.

My 2 cents. That's the only thing I can say about it that was not to my liking. Everything else was fantastic!

BORIS Rocks!

Drue

vince furnier

the artist of the poster for these shows has some more variants available.

https://www.daryllpeirce.com/
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

Quote from: AMBloch on September 04, 2023, 03:04:20 PM
What a great show! Kudos to home town hero Cody for filling in for Mr. Crover while he is on the mend. Well done!

I'm going to come out and just say it... SLOW DOWN! At the speed they were playing I'd say they shaved ten minuets off the actual running time of Bullhead. Not that I don't enjoy sped up versions of this song or that, I do. But every single song? Maybe I'd get tired of playing the same songs after thirty years, too, and just want to get it over with. ie: pulling off a band aid.

My 2 cents. That's the only thing I can say about it that was not to my liking. Everything else was fantastic!

BORIS Rocks!

Drue

I totally agree, after watching a video of Boris covering the song Boris the first thing i thought is why Melvins play it so fast...? The Boris version sounds way heavier than Melvins'
Charmicarmicat:Bastards