Started by Melvinsaniac, February 26, 2010, 01:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

What's all that about, Buick ?

Buick GN

>>>JZS<<<

Buick GN

glen

detroit ticket purchased.  a mear $16.   thats my kinda price.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Diasetttix

Quote from: cara on March 07, 2010, 05:27:46 PM
Quote from: Diasetttix on March 07, 2010, 03:52:21 PM
Quote from: cara on March 06, 2010, 06:00:38 PM
i'm dying to see the rest of the Sled Island lineup! I'm going to go reguardless but i'm going to pass on the non-Melvins days if it stays the way it is now ... (do not want to see Girl Talk.)

Well, knowing MELVINS are confirmed it is already far better than last year. The year before with Gutter Twins and QUI was pretty fucking great though. Ever been?

i havent! Which is a shame becuase I live decently close to Calgary. I discovered the lineup too late when GT and QUI played and wasn't interested enough last year. But since the Melvins are playing I will, of course, be there this year. You live in Calgary?

Nah, lived there a while ago and didn't like it. Now I live in Dethbridge.  Did you check out the first hundred bands playing Sled?  Some great ones including Nomeansno, Bison B.C. , Bronx, and Built to Spill.
nothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingZERO

RomanBirdDog

so is it just two sets that oine date or the whole tour?

cheeseburger

Amphetamine Reptile Records
25 years ago AmRep released it's first 7". Aug. 28th 2010 is going to be a huge live birthday party in Minneapolis. Melvins, Boss Hog, God Bullies, Today Is The Day, and more!!!! Stay tuned - - - more updates - - - exclusive show only releases!!! Invite any and all to sign up here to get updates - and please help spread the word.

Oh Fuck Yeah!

norecess

nice. werent vaz gonna play as well or did they cancel out or something? chokebore got back together as well.

http://www.last.fm/event/1497450+Dope%2C+Guns+and+Fucking+in+the+Streets+Fest#lineup
Melvins, Today Is the Day, Boss Hog, Hammerhead, Vaz, The Thrown Ups, God Bullies, Gay Witch Abortion and White Drugs

GrimReaper

PrickHonky

I really hope they don't make me wait another year before coming down to Florida to play
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Buick GN

:shock:   :shock:   :D

Nice hat!

Hi glen.

glen

if thats the dude from totimoshi sporting that A's hat then I hate to tell you but that holds no merit what-so-ever.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

Buick GN

Quote from: glen on May 07, 2010, 07:17:49 AM
if thats the dude from totimoshi sporting that A's hat then I hate to tell you but that holds no merit what-so-ever.
Oh yeah..

Hater.

:D