Pinkus Abortion Technician

Started by ))))((((, February 12, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 29, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
Thank you good sir!  Let's hang out sometime soon.

Agreed!  Long overdue!

black stallion

Flamboyant Duck now stuck in my head
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on May 02, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
It is Dale that sings that one right? I can't really tell if it's Dale or Steve. Same goes for on 'Embrace The Rub' too.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on May 02, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
Quote from: black stallion on May 02, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
It is Dale that sings that one right? I can't really tell if it's Dale or Steve. Same goes for on 'Embrace The Rub' too.

mmh, i think Dale on Flamboyant D. and both Dale&Steven on Embrace the Rub
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Stonergrunge

Quote from: aeustin on May 01, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
All is wish for is that they keep Pinkus in rotation for as long as possible. The guy is a great musician and a cool dude too.

This. At first I didn't like Jeff during his first live shows with the band, then I began to really appreciate the way he approached to the older Melvins' material and since "Hold it in" I like his style more than Steven's.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Discounting bassists that won't ever return, this is my preferred order of Melvins bassist.

1. Kevin
2. Trevor
3. Jeff
4. Jared
5. Steve

rimb

aeustin

Quote from: ))))(((( on May 02, 2018, 03:31:37 PM
Discounting bassists that won't ever return, this is my preferred order of Melvins bassist.

1. Kevin
2. Trevor
3. Jeff
4. Jared
5. Steve

Mine Goes:

1. Kevin
2. Jeff
3. Trevor
4. Steve
5. Jared

Nothing against Jared at all but he just seems far less versatile than the others. That really isn't a bad thing, cause he really does what he does well.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

GrimReaper

Jarod and Buzz vox were awesome.

bUTTHOLEmAN

More PAT lps are scheduled to be restocked for the tour. What kind/cover? I don't know. When? I don't know.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(PAUL)

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 02, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
More PAT lps are scheduled to be restocked for the tour. What kind/cover? I don't know. When? I don't know.

Well then THANKS FOR NOTHING  :D  :P
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: rimb on May 02, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
Quote from: Colonel Cheese on May 02, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
doesn't get any better(cheaper) than this
https://www.shoxop.com/products/melvins-pinkus-abortion-technician-cd

Thanks for the heads up!

I saw that the other day. Seems kind of odd that they'd put this up for sale, basically undercutting the standard Ipecac CD by more than half price. When AmRep recently did a $5 CD of Prick w/ new art, that made sense since they were both thru AmRep and the orig was out of print.
Had PAT come out on CD first thu Amrep, I'd have grabbed it and not bothered with the Ipecac CD @ $12 or whatever it was. They probably figure most diehard fans who still prefer CDs will want the AmRep version w/ variant art too at that cheap price.

Bigval

I'd buy that CD if the international shipping wasn't so high to completely negate the cheap CD.