Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Hartford

Quote from: Vcavallo on September 16, 2006, 06:43:26 PM
chuck, was that a gun in there?

Yes it is. Its not mine of course, I don't own any weapons myself. I believe that belongs to my friend Kyle.

FartLips

breakin' the law, breakin' the law, duh duh!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

tycho5

Quote from: Buick GN on September 16, 2006, 09:24:23 PM

Oh my!  It's THE deck.

^5   :)

What does the grip side look like?

The grip side has no tape and is kind of a dark orange-ish color. No graphics so you aren't missing anything.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Chuck Hartford on September 17, 2006, 06:56:49 AM
Quote from: Vcavallo on September 16, 2006, 06:43:26 PM
chuck, was that a gun in there?

Yes it is. Its not mine of course, I don't own any weapons myself.
That's what you tell the PAROLE OFFICER!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Leeech

fuck man,
the crybaby has quite the collection. it's almost discouraging.
Bullhead,
Houdini live
houdini
stonerwitch
stag
king buzzo
joe preston
dale crover
HAT
jello 1
jello 2
pigs
eggnog
lysol
gluey porch treatments
26 songs
the maggot
the bootlicker
We reach tribute
that just about does it I think, i've got some on the way.
But "crybaby" fuckin spanks us all on this one.

bUTTHOLEmAN

12 variations of the same record get me hot.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

tycho5

Back in the early 90's, Slap-a-Ham records put out a couple 7"s called Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh!

These 7"s were their little jokes and contained roughly 30 bands each. Of course each track was no longer than 3-5 seconds and most of the bands were grindcore/metal/punk. The whole thing was tongue-in-cheek.

The reason I brought it up was because I vaguely remember the Melvins having a track on one of these 7"s but I can't seem to find proof. I want to say it had a red sleeve/black vinyl. The only reference to Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhhh! I've seen is:
http://www.discogs.com/label/Slap+A+Ham+Records

It would make sense since Slap-A-Ham put out two releases for the Melvins: 8" flexi and 5" clear vinyl

Vcavallo

they did in fact appear on this bleargh thing. 
my brother in law would always mention this record he had as a teenager "that had like 50 bands on it and each song was a second long and it sounded like, 'bla!.....BOOM....BA DA bronk.....DeeeeeeeDOT!.....etc'."  he would mention how he remembered seeing the melvins on the sleeve but didn't really know who they were.  i was surprised when he brought it up once After i had gotten to know the melvins.  i wanted to hear it.
anyway....i don't really understand how i'm structuring the narrative of this story... :toke: .... regardless: he and my sister had a fire at their house and this record of his was destroyed.  for christmas or a birthday or something a few years ago i found a copy of it on ebay and bought it for him as a nostalia sorta thing.  i am pretty sure it was on purple vinyl and came with a slap-a-ham sticker. 
the point: i looked at the sleeve and the melvins were on it.  i forget the name of the song, if any.

the end.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

tycho5

Your disjointed story was heartwarming. Thanks!  :D

Leeech

well it sits in my collection, so it got thrown on the list. BEOTCH

ElGrampo

Quote from: Vcavallo on September 29, 2006, 07:48:16 PM
i forget the name of the song, if any.
the end.

i got that record [from crybaby] on grey vinyl. the melvins song is called "nothing".
that's not very creative, but nontheless: there are some great song names on that record:
macabre - zodiac
intense degree - he was the ukulele player for doctor eugene's travelling folk show band
b.g.t. - verstarkerschwein omaschwein [german, means: amp pig grandma pig]
and so on, and so on. GREAT!
www.myspace.com/rokkosadventures
www.rokkosadventures.at

Vcavallo

Quote from: ElGrampo on October 01, 2006, 03:15:25 AM
b.g.t. - verstarkerschwein omaschwein [german, means: amp pig grandma pig]

YAY!! i love that one
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

the crybaby

the melvins song is called NOTHING and it's really nothing. just 5 seconds of silence.