Started by jules, June 28, 2014, 10:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadbull

HA. just planned ahead and brought my packpack. it weighed about ten pounds

meezer

Quote from: roadbull on June 28, 2014, 11:57:02 PM
HA. just planned ahead and brought my packpack. it weighed about ten pounds
Ha! Geologists just registered a seismic event in Newcastle, Under Lyme!  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

JUDY

Did you see the mom at he merch venue with the list? I thought that was hilarious. Especially because the facebook posted a status saying there was an option to just buy and not go to the show.

Who went home to google Rear Delivery Package? Might have the title wrong...

roadbull

I think it was rear delivery or something of that nature. It's in one of the videos i'll post

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

charlesfromcoonrapids

Nice break down Roadbull, I have not a clue what song titles/songs are which for his new stuff. Like most of the Melvins songs. I just go and take it in for what it is. I also could not tell you who is in the crowd, Interesting that merch guy was the great brian walsby himself? Nice. You guys are kinda brutal about who is who. LoL the whooo guy, ummm yea i had that guy sitting behind me at the B day bash. I am on board with that, when peeps start talking or shouting. It is distracting and takes you out of the ~aura of being in tune with artist. At the B day bash, the dude who warmed up for buzz, that guy,his old lady and his friend talked during the entire show. I was like really?...take that to the back of the bar please. Anyhow i am glad the whooo guy did not spit on me. I was the 6'7' dude sportin the Saint Vitus shirt. I try my best to be off to the side, in the back, or sitting down. To be polite. But it doesnt always work that way. However the spit thing, had that came my way. It would of made a short show for me and the guy who engaged in this rude behavior. Anyhow imo the third show was best of three. and yea everyone needs Dale, He is our Lord and Savior!~)

JUDY

Didn't even notice that guy, just thought it was an entertaining follow up story from last time.
It was very loud were I was standing, sounded great. That little room has nice amplification.

Thank you for uploading the video, I look forward to checking it out.

jules

Thanks for the stories, sounds like fun again!

zippy

melvins need to do a full band unplugged album!

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 28, 2014, 10:08:17 PM
.i did the poster for this show, in case anyone is looking for it.

wait... what?     no way!   way??   NO WAY!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

JUDY