T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainPungent

Quote from: glen on June 05, 2006, 10:53:32 AM
Quote from: norecess on June 05, 2006, 07:13:06 AM

Really recommended, it's about enjoyable things in life, such as receiving a letter from your buddy Mop from Australia.

I think its worth noting that mopafeena was the FIRST person to get $ to me via mail and he is the farthest away from me.  maybe a little karma for my australian connection.

captain.. you were a close second.   you western hemisphere folks ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
beaten by an island man.
hah, he's a good man!
well deserved.

Lunica

haha, you should bring a tape recorder when you go to pick up the shirts, and upload the conversation!
and yeah, amelie is a nice little movie :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

mopafeena

Quote from: glen on June 05, 2006, 06:32:39 AM
the funds are rolling in now. I must admit its a bit strange to hold a tangible letter and read hand writing from you fine folk.

"holy shit, this is from mopafeena, the mad aussie.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

heres the most updated list. so you can see if I got your $ or not yet.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

people should get in contact with you if they send money
telling you when the sent it and stuff.

just a suggestion to help you out.

klump

Quote from: glen on June 06, 2006, 12:10:46 PM
heres the most updated list. so you can see if I got your $ or not yet.

glen

Quote from: klump on June 06, 2006, 12:31:25 PM

Isnt Lunicas and mine paid for???

oopsy.   just testing you klump.  you passed.

(man, I almost fucked that one up, didn't I?)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Lunica

hey, i didn't take those! they were mine! hard earned cash from cleaning excrements!

glen, did you forget to change my shirt size to xl?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

Quote from: Lunica on June 06, 2006, 01:33:21 PM

oopsy again.  thank goodness you people are keeping an eye on me.
actually it IS changed on my order sheet. I just forgot to change it here.
good eye!

klump

Quote from: Lunica on June 06, 2006, 01:33:21 PM
hey, i didn't take those! they were mine! hard earned cash from cleaning excrements!

xl???

Is there something you want to tell me?

glen

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

blacksanta

Checks in the mail Glen, woulda been sooner but times is rough and tough like leather.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

glen

I hate to be a nag (or do I?) but....

anyone who has not paid needs to get on the ball.