T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

stabbed? holy f_ck brian thats rough. who would stab such a nice person?

Zelig

Quote from: brian on June 22, 2006, 10:56:16 AM
Sorry I have been busy since I was stabbed, I will send out a check tomorrow, strange that vinney hasn't paid I thought this was his idea?????

b
vcavallo
has eyes like a crow
shiny things distract him
little unreliable bird!
little unreliable bird!
fly away for long time,
little friend
fly away

p.s. Brian tell me who knifed you and I'll go pummel them with Kung Fu fists and then carve MELVINS WUZ HERE in their foreheads!
Noone fux with Brian!!! I hate them so much.

CaptainPungent

i hope the stabbing was accidental.
i'm hoping you're recovering well too.

glen

Quote from: Zelig on June 22, 2006, 04:09:13 PM

p.s. Brian tell me who knifed you and I'll go pummel them with Kung Fu fists and then carve MELVINS WUZ HERE in their foreheads!
Noone fux with Brian!!! I hate them so much.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

brian

I got stabbed in  my left arm, it cut my radial nerve, so I'll need physical therapy and never have full functionality back.  Probably won't be able to play a guitar traditionally or type quickly ever again so I'm really bummed.  It was done intentionally with a butcher knife by an old friend now ex-friend who lost control through no fault of my own, it goes to court in september.  it cost a bunch of money for the surgery, ambulance(lost a ton of blood) etc. plus the therapy will be a large  sum so hopefully i will get reimbursed somehow for all this, not being able to type properly hurts me financially due to the field i'm in(thankfully my job is understanding), and along with making movies guitar was a huge hobby.  it takes too long to type so I'll relay the story some other day, thanks for all the concern friends, i appreciate it.  everyone that knows me says I'd be the last person they'd expect to have this happen to.

CH

Quote from: brian on June 22, 2006, 05:57:35 PM
I got stabbed in  my left arm, it cut my radial nerve, so I'll need physical therapy and never have full functionality back.  Probably won't be able to play a guitar traditionally or type quickly ever again so I'm really bummed.  It was done intentionally with a butcher knife by an old friend now ex-friend who lost control through no fault of my own, it goes to court in september.  it cost a bunch of money for the surgery, ambulance(lost a ton of blood) etc. plus the therapy will be a large  sum so hopefully i will get reimbursed somehow for all this, not being able to type properly hurts me financially due to the field i'm in(thankfully my job is understanding), and along with making movies guitar was a huge hobby.  it takes too long to type so I'll relay the story some other day, thanks for all the concern friends, i appreciate it.  everyone that knows me says I'd be the last person they'd expect to have this happen to.
Holy crap, that's horrible!   :shock:  Get better!

"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

CaptainPungent

dude, that's sad.
i hope somehow the physical therapy will help a lot and give you atleast enough to jam on the guitar.
i can't imagine getting injured and me not being able to play drums, or play drums like i do now.
i'm truly sorry for all of this.
and your ex-friend has his hell coming soon.
let's hope he doesn't like getting cornholed in the shower by a big black Leroy.
let's hope.

but, thankfully you didn't get stabbed in a place where it could have been seriously fatal.
even though the arm sounds pretty bad itself.

Rusty Shackleford

Good luck with the therapy Brian, you seem to be a strong willed person so hopefully with time you can overcome your injuries.

Best wishes,
Rusty

mopafeena

How terrible Brian. I don't know what else to say but that's terrible.

I can tell a short story though. My ex bass player had his arm almost completely hacked off with broken glass, that's no exaggeration either. And he was told he would never get the full use of that arm back. He went through some pretty intense and complex surgery and anyway, it's been a while now and he has FULL use back and is back playing bass.

So, i guess my point is even though they say you may not get full use back, there's always a chance you will. And i hope that you will. Good luck man.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Guts

I got stabbed in my left arm, it cut my radial nerve, so I'll need physical therapy and never have full functionality back. Probably won't be able to play a guitar traditionally or type quickly ever again so I'm really bummed. It was done intentionally with a butcher knife by an old friend now ex-friend who lost control through no fault of my own, it goes to court in september. it cost a bunch of money for the surgery, ambulance(lost a ton of blood) etc. plus the therapy will be a large sum so hopefully i will get reimbursed somehow for all this, not being able to type properly hurts me financially due to the field i'm in(thankfully my job is understanding), and along with making movies guitar was a huge hobby. it takes too long to type so I'll relay the story some other day, thanks for all the concern friends, i appreciate it. everyone that knows me says I'd be the last person they'd expect to have this happen to.

Good luck with the court case and therapy.
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

klump

norecess

I don't know what to say, but good luck with recovery and court.

Maybe it's an idea to post your Amazon wishlist - I'm sure you have one - so people can buy you a get-well present if they want to, also for all the work you've done here.

FartLips

Quote from: norecess on June 23, 2006, 03:26:57 AM

Maybe it's an idea to post your Amazon wishlist - I'm sure you have one - so people can buy you a get-well present if they want to, also for all the work you've done here.
or just some cash to help with the bills.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 23, 2006, 06:07:28 PM
Quote from: norecess on June 23, 2006, 03:26:57 AM

or just some cash to help with the bills.  its good to know you

I have no idea about the insurances in the status or the health system, so.

Vcavallo

i'm really shocked.  that's so horrible i don't really know what to say.  it sounds like you are in line for some serious financial compensation considering your ability to earn an income has been greatly impaired.  i really hope you recover more successfully than is predicted, or at least turn the trauma into inspiration.  i must say i am sort of curious to know what would drive an "old friend" to intentionally stab you. 

about the shirts:  sorry glen.  and everyone else.  i recently moved and am about to relocate again, and everything has been sort of upside down lately, plus i currently have 3 dollars in total in my possession, no job and no savings.  my parents are paying for my rent and food, so hopefully they will lend me the money to buy the shirts (which i am sure they will do because they are incredibly generous people).  i don't have my own internet connection in my new house, so i have to get all close to a certain wall in a certain room to Sometimes get one measly bar of free wireless.  i haven't really been on my computer at all because of this, and because summer in vermont has been spectacular.  this may change in a week or two and there is a good chance i'll be lurking here much much more. 

either way, i'll send the money out as soon as i can, probably within two weeks or one.  i haven't been keeping up, am i really the last to pay?  what an ass...i root for these shirts for months and months and then when they are finally here i completely flake out.  not too surprising, perhaps.  fuck, i've been busy! 

hope all is well with all.
bye
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo