New Double Album: A Walk With Love and Death

Started by blewis, April 06, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

DToxico

Maybe it's because I've been listening to a whole lot of power electronics lately but I heard "Porg" for the first time in years and loved it more than ever before (and I've always thought it was cool). Honestly kind of forgot it existed until putting on the Buzz EP on kind of a whim today. Made me even more excited for this record; This is the kind of thing I'm hoping there will be at least a little of on disc 2. Maybe like a combination of this and the styles COD and parts of PotRE are in?

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: DToxico on April 12, 2017, 07:22:41 AM
I will contend that Asshole Bastard is one of the best song titles I've ever heard. Makes me think of something a power electronics band started by middle schoolers would come up with and just makes me smile.
I have a special soft spot for Melvins titles that are just straight name-calling :lol:

The Asshole Bastard
The Stupid Creep
The Spoiled Brat
The Blithering Idiot
The Maggot
The Bootlicker
The Crybaby
and the #1 in my book,
The Fool, The Meddling Idiot.

Those titles feel good when you're pissed off X)

vince furnier

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on May 06, 2017, 08:37:17 AM
Quote from: DToxico on April 12, 2017, 07:22:41 AM
I will contend that Asshole Bastard is one of the best song titles I've ever heard. Makes me think of something a power electronics band started by middle schoolers would come up with and just makes me smile.
I have a special soft spot for Melvins titles that are just straight name-calling :lol:

The Asshole Bastard
The Stupid Creep
The Spoiled Brat
The Blithering Idiot
The Maggot
The Bootlicker
The Crybaby
and the #1 in my book,
The Fool, The Meddling Idiot.

Those titles feel good when you're pissed off X)
War Pussy and Beer Hippy?
The Savage Hippy?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

buddy holiday

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

Godflesh

What is this shit? Shipping cost from the Ipecac store to Finland for just the album $57.97 or $59.98
Gotta be kidding me  :shock: 

I'm sure the European distros will have this much cheaper. Does anyone know if the LPs elsewhere are colored too? Are there separate black and colored versions?
--- Heavy user ---

Bigval

jules

Pre-order the Japanese CD here (release date 26 July):

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/HSE-4158

The Japanese CDs usually come with an obi, slightly different packaging and extra artwork.

Godflesh

Quote from: jules on May 12, 2017, 04:30:19 AM
Pre-order the Japanese CD here (release date 26 July):

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/HSE-4158

The Japanese CDs usually come with an obi, slightly different packaging and extra artwork.

Will do, thanks!
--- Heavy user ---