T-SHIRT ORDERS

Started by Lunica, April 27, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Lunica

looking good!
remember when you get your shirts, you all have to post pictures of you wearing them!
(or your dog)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

heading to the post office tomorrow to ship 'em out. there is a high probability I am going to get punched in the nose when I walk in there with 30ish packages to send.
but the good news is the US folk should start seeing their shirts next week, europe and points elsewhere the week after that. 
honestly... a couple of you will wait a couple more days after that. I missed a couple people. but the printer says they will be ready to pick up in 1 week. so I might be able to pull this off without ever even admitting to who I missed!   let me throw out a generic apology for missing a couple.
but not to worry, if you sent me money, you WILL get your shirt, I promise.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Hog log

i don't wanna be part of the missing couple

glen

Quote from: Hog log on June 29, 2006, 10:55:22 AM
i don't wanna be part of the missing couple

good news (for you),  your not.  yours is all tucked tidy in an envelope.  the US postal sevice takes over in....  about 24 hours.

ManWithNoName

Quote from: glen on June 29, 2006, 06:53:53 AM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on June 28, 2006, 11:03:54 PM
Hmmmm, I like the black more than the blue!  But I'll stick with my first choice of the blue.
if I may add some commentary... I got myself one of each but the black was my first selection.  I gotta tell ya...   the blue is DAMN good looking. 

I went with the blue because I have too many black shirts. I was a little nervous at first about how it would turn out. And it turned out great. Beauuuuuuuuuutiful.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: ManWithNoName on June 29, 2006, 11:27:47 AM
Quote from: glen on June 29, 2006, 06:53:53 AM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on June 28, 2006, 11:03:54 PM
Hmmmm, I like the black more than the blue!  But I'll stick with my first choice of the blue.
if I may add some commentary... I got myself one of each but the black was my first selection.  I gotta tell ya...   the blue is DAMN good looking. 

I went with the blue because I have too many black shirts. I was a little nervous at first about how it would turn out. And it turned out great. Beauuuuuuuuuutiful.
the women will look foxy and the men will look groovy.

CH

Will the shirts help you get 'lucky'?
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

klump

norecess

THE DON

i want mine  today..... :(
dudumumu

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

the shirts are coming.  run anxiously to your mailbox EVERYDAY.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: