Melvins/Isis split 12"

Started by rimb, February 19, 2010, 05:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danimal

Quote from: the bloat on July 21, 2010, 01:11:23 PM
How 'bout making 'em downloadable? I bought the record, but can't listen to the songs.

I'm on it once I get a few minutes to figure it out.

pinkyslim

Quote from: danimal on July 21, 2010, 12:19:50 PM
I put it up on my website:

http://youdontlookhip.blogspot.com/

When I have time, I'll try to figure out how to post a download link.  If anyone is familiar with divshare, and wants to help, that would be cool.  I'll also work on getting the new Prince album up.  The file I downloaded is giving me trouble.

Thanks.
I REALLY like the heaviness of "I'll finish you off."  Much better than TBSM =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

[attachment deleted by admin]

danimal

I think all you have to do is click the divshare logo on the top right corner of the player to download.  Let me know if this isn't working.

poonfodder99

got mine in the mail today and the cardboard sleeve is all fucking dented to shit. so pissed!!

anaconda

or they don't give a shit, the pull and pack guys they hire are 3 steps
below the average McDonalds trainee in the IQ department, and probably
earn less

the bloat

QuoteI think all you have to do is click the divshare logo on the top right corner of the player to download.  Let me know if this isn't working.

Cool! Seems to be working. Thanks dude!

I'll Finish You Off sounds good. It's actually different then the album version. The same cannot be said for Pig House, which I think it the exact same! Correct me if I'm wrong.

pinkyslim

your wrong 8)

Pig house IS a different version.

danimal

OK.  So I fixed the problem and posted the Prince album if anyone wants it.

camaroballa22

I have 4 pink and purple marbled, looking to trade/sell.
Need a copy of stag and stoner witch. Willing to trade all/some + cash if needed.
Thanks
BK
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

mothra665

the crybaby

Quote from: JJ on July 16, 2010, 12:45:08 AM
Just got an email from HH that they have mailed me sumthin!
also got an email that it has been shipped more than 3 weeks ago, but nothing showed up yet...
someone else hasn't got them from blue collar distro yet? 

deatheats

Not sure if this got posted already:

"There's an ongoing dispute about the sound quality of the Isis/Melvins split LP

jules

Mine arrived from amazon.com in a box big enough for all of Imelda Marcos's shoes. It was sheer luck that it wasn't damaged under all the weight of that bubble wrap. Imelda Marcos once said  "It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose", by the way, which I thought was witty.

the bloat

My warped record is still sitting under a giant stack of shit in a (probably) futile attempt to flatten it out. I think there is like 4 weeks left until I can pull it out and take a look. Never again Amazon. Never. Again.

the bloat

A semi-favorable review for the Melvins contribution to the split

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14562-melvinsisis/