Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Halen

Quote from: JUDY on July 28, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
What did you guys use, and where did you get it? Was it really an actual pizza box???

ewww lol No actual pizzas were eaten in the making of my box.

It's actual an 12 LP mailing box from Bags Unlimited. I figured they were so think without covers I could squeze 13 in there no problem. As far as the pictures, I edited everything with MS Pain or some other basic crappy program like that and printed them on sticker paper (Essentially a printable sheet that's like one large 8 1/2 X 11" return address label) I did it during a blizzard 2 years ago and it was a fun project to do. The skulls were actually iphone pics of one of my melvins shirts, the side orange skulls were scanned from the Bulls and Bees 10" and everything else came from the SD splits or Amrep FB page.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-7183-album-mailer-box-mails-up-to-12-lps.aspx
Los ticka toe rest

jules

Finally, the end is in sight! Release date tba:

deatheats

JUDY

Hot off the press and in the house. Sleeves are said to come in tomorrow so expect a notorious short run to go up online early/mid next week.

:o

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

Karp/melvins on sale tomorrow, 9 February, 4pm central time.  shoxop.com
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Godflesh

Will there be a tour-only version of this Daddy later on?
Or is this really it ?!
--- Heavy user ---

brian

Quote from: Godflesh on February 09, 2015, 12:23:21 AM
Will there be a tour-only version of this Daddy later on?
Or is this really it ?!
just the one version, karp side rowdy & bacon industry

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

maffymaff

Are the Karp songs the same as the album versions?

brian

Quote from: meezer on February 09, 2015, 08:47:09 AM
:lol: New Star Wars stuff for comic relief?

not new... attack of the clones is over 10 years old man, classic cinema. hayden christensen at his best, and jar jar binks in a much more nuanced role.

meezer

Quote from: brian on February 09, 2015, 09:14:53 AM
Quote from: meezer on February 09, 2015, 08:47:09 AM
:lol: New Star Wars stuff for comic relief?

not new... attack of the clones is over 10 years old man, classic cinema. hayden christensen at his best, and jar jar binks in a much more nuanced role.
Fixed that for you.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

rimb

deatheats

Wow, the 3 year project finally comes to an end.