MELVINS live stream! 30 October @7pm CST

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, October 27, 2021, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

That was great! Good fun being on here with you guys too. I think im off to bed now. Hopefully i don't miss any encores.

The Kicking Machine
It's Shoved
Queen
Billy Fish
Charlie
Halo Of Flies
Civilized Worm
Sway
Evil New War God
AMAZON
Hooch
Honey Bucket
The Bit
Night Goat

GiveMe45

Haven't seen live music since November 2019. That actually made me feel like I was at a show

Bigval

Very good show, Buzz's vocals and tone were great, Steven really impressed me he's right at home in the band now and Dale was killing it on the drums didn't look to be in much discomfort.

I put up a link up for the stream on a general music forum hopefully some 'straights' tuned in and got a tasty helping of the Melvins.

Bigval

Quote from: GiveMe45 on October 30, 2021, 11:00:51 PM
Haven't seen live music since November 2019. That actually made me feel like I was at a show

Me too I haven't been to a live show since October 2019 for The Mark of Cain doing the 30th anniversary of their Battlesick album.

Stonergrunge

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVrch8st72i/

I only missed the very intro of the show because I was peeing in the bathroom, I watched the whole thing from The Kicking Machine up to the last song.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Von_Grip

Quote from: GiveMe45 on October 30, 2021, 11:00:51 PM
last show was tool March 10 2020 anyway good camera setup it really did bring a live feel as well
"im ol' south!"

black stallion

just woke up, nice reviews guys. hope to catch some videos
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(PAUL)

Quote from: laptop sorcery on October 30, 2021, 07:35:39 PM
are masks optional ? seems like it
Masks were required but not everyone wore theirs.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

(PAUL)

Best free show I've ever been to. The opening band was fun, Coven was nice and evil and Melvins absolutely killed it. Don't know if it showed up in the stream or not but at various points during all the bands sets giant puppets would show up. So imagine moshing to Honey Bucket and two ten foot tall monster puppets are fighting just off to the left. That was something else, reminded me of a combination of Meow Wolf and Itchy-O. I'll have to read through this thread to see what you guys mentioned to see what I can add but the only merch the Melvins were selling was the Mullet, Slithering Slaughter and Alive at the Fucker Club 10"s. Tried snagging a poster, no luck (I guess they were on the walls and people just ripped them down).
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Von_Grip

Quote from: (PAUL) on October 31, 2021, 10:14:03 AM
Best free show I've ever been to. The opening band was fun, Coven was nice and evil and Melvins absolutely killed it. Don't know if it showed up in the stream or not but at various points during all the bands sets giant puppets would show up. So imagine moshing to Honey Bucket and two ten foot tall monster puppets are fighting just off to the left. That was something else, reminded me of a combination of Meow Wolf and Itchy-O. I'll have to read through this thread to see what you guys mentioned to see what I can add but the only merch the Melvins were selling was the Mullet, Slithering Slaughter and Alive at the Fucker Club 10"s. Tried snagging a poster, no luck (I guess they were on the walls and people just ripped them down).
I must say this was just  an all around great time, in person or not-an excellent Halloween-ish lineup, dj was killing it too; there was an excellent view of the giant puppets during the stream dug the visuals and decor they had that venue decked out, as soon as the stream ended I zoomed over to my local multiplex where they were showing ghostbusters(1984) for $5$ all in all a fun lil Saturday
"im ol' south!"

rimb

Did anyone happen to save/record the stream please?

I'm guessing it won't be replayed.

Bigval

Quote from: laptop sorcery on October 31, 2021, 12:14:41 PM
I zoomed over to my local multiplex where they were showing ghostbusters(1984) for $5$ all in all a fun lil Saturday

That would've been great to see, I remember seeing it at the cinema when I was a kid, a classic movie.

))))((((

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards