BULLHEAD

Started by turnacus, August 11, 2003, 01:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leroy

I don't care that i have to turn the volume up a little for Bullhead, I love that CD!  It's one of my favorite Melvins albums.  They have a good way of making "every note count".  Even Boris, which is 3 notes for most of the song, is just so hypnotic!  

Do the Melvins still play any stuff from Bullhead live?

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: LeroyI don't care that i have to turn the volume up a little for Bullhead, I love that CD!  It's one of my favorite Melvins albums.  They have a good way of making "every note count".  Even Boris, which is 3 notes for most of the song, is just so hypnotic!  

Not heard of them doing anything much from the far reaches of their back catalogue, besides Night Goat and Hooch...But they might! Here's hoping for It's Shoved live again...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

poop

Quote from: peeping tomhell yeah, bullhead is one of the greatest ever.  needs a remixing though, it's just not as loud as say stoner witch.  i have to turn my stereo up, but that's a good thing.  every song is a classic.  i always hear about covers of zodiac, like brutal truth.  but that is a melvins original yes?  boris! anaconda! your blessened!  they need to play that shit in church.

i dont find stoner witch loud, ozma, gtp, houdini, 10 songs, and everything else is way louder than that album, and thats like their most popular album just because of revolve, and alot of people like revolve because it sounds like metallica i say nay to stoner witch. -sorry

cooter

Quote from: Anonymoushey cooter are you a dukes of hazard fan?

yeah, i'd watch it; i also had the plastic pedal bike. did you see the family guy when they went down south?

cheeseburger

Quote from: LeroyI don't care that i have to turn the volume up a little for Bullhead, I love that CD!  It's one of my favorite Melvins albums.  They have a good way of making "every note count".  Even Boris, which is 3 notes for most of the song, is just so hypnotic!  

i saw them play zodiac last year and anaconda seems to be a regular, and once its shoved which was fucking cool live.

brain center at whipples

bullhead=best album ever

am i the only one who thinks "if i had an exorcism" is the best song on the album?

Beto Brasil

Quote from: brain center at whipplesbullhead=best album ever

am i the only one who thinks "if i had an exorcism" is the best song on the album?

Anaconda and Its Shoved,best songs...
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

The Chalupa

idiotboy

Quote from: brain center at whipplesbullhead=best album ever

narp - ur not the only one brain center at whipples

The Wise Shotgun

Leory, You're an insult to rednecks.

zium

i've had a copy for a really long time but it's such a great album, i felt guilty for not having the original. and while i was ordering i bought 4 extra dvds with it

i am a good person

The Chalupa

alnis

Good man! er...I mean, Good toddler!

:):):)

Leroy

Beto Brasil

Zodiac , Anaconda and If I Had An Exorcism  is my favor songs.
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm