Post covers and remixes of Melvins here

Started by Snivlemdotcom, December 09, 2011, 08:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JennyBombo

thanx man, great avatar! and here´s our fb is you want to hear more of our new upcoming record that will include revolve.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Master-Universe/513886708627752?ref=hl

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

GrimReaper

Can you names the best music venues in Mexico City? for stuff like your band is doing.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: GrimReaper on March 16, 2013, 06:32:11 PM

Can you names the best music venues in Mexico City? for stuff like your band is doing.
I wonder if Iguanas is still around?  (In Tijuana) 
A friend used to live in Mexico City.. he really liked it there.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JennyBombo

well there´s no that many venues that promote bands of our style, but there is a few for rock like: alicia, bizarro café, and real under, boris and spiritual beggars are coming to mexico city in may, and I don´t know about iguanas in tijuana though, there used to be one called la iguana azul in mexico city in the 90´s.

Dan_Halen

Jenny- Cool cover, just checked out your original song Nuit....very cool. I like your guitar tone, what's your set-up? Almost looks like an Ultra GP guitar. Your tone reminds me a lot of Josh Homme's tone when he was in Kyuss...and he is one of my idols so that is meant as a compliment!

Skyodi- cool acoustic cover man. Nice job!
Los ticka toe rest

JennyBombo

hey Dan thanx!, that´s an awesome compliment, I´m a big fan of Kyuss and Josh Homme too, my sound is based on a daisy rock guitar, a big muff, wah-wah and Fender de Ville tube amp.greetings from Mexico :)

Dumpster D

sounds pretty stoner, like more light and Grooved out than the original stoner witch Track.

you make me wanna cover Revolve too!

jules

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Snivlemdotcom

Now that is great! Featured it on our Facebook page. Keep em coming.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

JUDY

DUDE....

Now THAT is how you cover Melvins!! Kudos for choosing Hog leg  8)