Interview 30th of April from Donaufestival, Krems/Austria

Started by ElGrampo, May 01, 2008, 08:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bathroom creep

That's a great interview. You thought of some really good questions.  Thanks a lot!

And....did they really call you?!
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

norecess

Awesome interview! That was a really good read, and great answers too!

It's interesting to know they are jamming with Mike Dillard to know, I'm really curious how it sounds. I believe in one of the last interviews Buzz he mentioned he was 'trying' to play with him again, but apparently it worked out.

I dont think I've ever heard about Fantomas playing an improvized set, that's the complete opposite of what they are about.

I wonder what that other cd is gonna be like that includes 'a whole bunch of other stuff!'.

And yes, I want to be a Melvins subscriber! Funny to notice you got some questions from here, that's cool! :D And it's nice to know Buzzo sometimes talks to Kevin, whatever that means, it's just nice to know.

Once again, great job.

ManWithNoName

QuoteBO: Courtney Love is totally right and amazingly beautiful! And she's a mother, that's great. Great, great, great!
:lol:

Awesome interview! Box set limited to 500? Ouch! Those are going to sell like fucking hotcakes.

glen

great job rok.  one of the most relaxed interviews I've ever read with buzz osborne.   he seems to have taken a liking to you.   you did a great job of getting him to open up and speak freely.    most interviews I read with him he cops a sarcastic attitude but he really seemed to be enjoying the conversation with you.
very well done and also very informative.

thanx!!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

cheeseburger

killcatley

"Courtney Love is totally right and amazingly beautiful! And she's a mother, that's great. Great, great, great!"

hahahah
broken hearts are for assholes

ElGrampo

thanks for the nice words! Buzz was extremly relaxed and easy going.

Quote from: norecess on May 01, 2008, 08:52:23 AM
And yes, I want to be a Melvins subscriber! Funny to notice you got some questions from here, that's cool! :D

hehe, ah, that was from you! sorry for stealing it, norecess!

Quote from: bathroom creep on May 01, 2008, 08:34:20 AM
And....did they really call you?!

i had to swear by the grave of my grandma that i don't talk about things that happened before or after the tape recorder run, sorry!
www.myspace.com/rokkosadventures
www.rokkosadventures.at

black stallion

awesome!thanks Grampo,you did a great job with very interesting questions.how have you contacted buzz for the interview?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

norecess

Quote from: ElGrampo on May 01, 2008, 11:59:49 AM
thanks for the nice words! Buzz was extremly relaxed and easy going.

He sure is, while I was reading your interview it reminded me of when I met him, he was really nice and friendly!

Quote from: ElGrampo on May 01, 2008, 11:59:49 AM
Quote from: norecess on May 01, 2008, 08:52:23 AM
And yes, I want to be a Melvins subscriber! Funny to notice you got some questions from here, that's cool! :D

hehe, ah, that was from you! sorry for stealing it, norecess!

It could be one for the future! Just like I pay every month for my water, gas and electricity, I could pay a monthy sum for my Melvins knickknacks, that'll keep those boys productive! :D

ElGrampo

Quote from: black stallion on May 01, 2008, 12:33:32 PM
how have you contacted buzz for the interview?

i used the official way and contacted the press department of the festival. it worked out pretty well, but i will write an article for an austrian magazine about the melvins - so that was the official reason that made it a lot easier.
www.myspace.com/rokkosadventures
www.rokkosadventures.at

Rev. Mike

Can someone copy and paste?  I can't get to myspace at work.

norecess

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=186798649&blogID=388675078

QuoteMELVINS INTERVIEW (30th OF APRIL 2008, DONAUFESTIVAL, KREMS/AUSTRIA)

This was such a nice talk! King Buzzo laughed and laughed

nothintothenotice

thats a sweet interview....how bad ass would it be to have a subscription for melivins merch! WOW

Komar

Great Interview!

I`m curious if there is any video/recorded footage of the Melvins playing with the Lennons. That could be interesting...