(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) flutter nuts

Walsby said it will be a t shirt and poster for the kickstarter
I got the shits real bad.

deatheats

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 12, 2015, 05:13:22 AM
:facepalm:

Do they design all these Melvins shirts with their eyes closed!! I like that there are lots of different ones for fans but if i was someone who wished to purchase them to actually wear, i would be crying out for something decent. The one above looks like something a 12 year old would be seen in! Although i do see that purely as a collectors piece it would be desirable.

I love Colossus  :oops:

edwinmoney

Quote from: jonE5 on February 01, 2015, 03:37:06 PM
There are some really great ideas here. I look forward to helping this get made. Hopefully there will be a NYC screening when it is finally complete.

Free tickets to a viewing and Q&A with maker and whoever else could come for kickstarter contributors would be swell. 
It never got weird enough for me.

Idlehanz

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 12, 2015, 05:13:22 AM
:facepalm:

Do they design all these Melvins shirts with their eyes closed!! I like that there are lots of different ones for fans but if i was someone who wished to purchase them to actually wear, i would be crying out for something decent. The one above looks like something a 12 year old would be seen in! Although i do see that purely as a collectors piece it would be desirable.

Brian designed the shirt with a little bit of our input. There will be plenty of other things to choose from if you don't like the design of this particular item.  I'm 38 and I'd happily wear it. To each their own.

Dumpster D

Its great! I Like it a lot!

but I cant tell who the middle guy is.  :? (srry if its totally obvious)

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dumpster D on February 12, 2015, 12:02:11 PM

He's a character from the old comic book X-men named... 'Colossus'.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

Quote from: Dumpster D on February 12, 2015, 12:02:11 PM

He's the rage personified of every bassist kicked out of the Melvins over the years   :wink:

Idlehanz