Melvins attract hipsters?

Started by (((O))), May 15, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalhead Cow

I'm around 5'11... Am I part of the problem?

bruce

glen

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 16, 2012, 12:45:59 AM
I'm around 5'11... Am I part of the problem?

as long as I can sit on your shoulders at the next MELVINS gig then no.

*said the dude who is also 5' 11"*  :oops:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

klurdge

Quote from: dead mike on May 15, 2012, 09:40:31 PM
Quote from: klurdge on May 15, 2012, 08:29:01 PM
Quote from: dead mike on May 15, 2012, 08:14:49 PM
Actually, I hate very tall people the most, especially when they stand in front of me. This happened at Acid Mothers Temple the other week. I was actually standing on one of the benches off to the side and had a good view, then this guy -- the tallest fucker in the room by at least six inches -- strolls out in front of me and obstructs my view for most of the show.

I would go to a show attended only by auto-moshing hipster scenesters if I knew there would be no super tall people there.

FUCK YOU, INCONSIDERATE TALL PEOPLE.

That was me, squint.

Next time, I'm using your ball sack as a speedbag.

That'll be so cute!  Little diminutive thing trying to jump that high!  While it's not our faults your parents undernourished you, I do feel bad.  I mean, rickets must suck!

norecess

of course i have noticed these kind of frustrations in my lifetime and am happy to be of service to all you midgets. i mean little people.

fortunately, the solution is a simple one: either 1) you make sure to move in front of tall people, or, option number 2) you show up in time so you don't even have to move.

it's either those two or you pick a fight.

i am planning to stand right in front of schnab during the MELVINS show, i'll let you all know how it ended for him.

Lunica

So the plan is still on? The one where we dress up in gimp outfits and follow schnabel around like he's our leader?
I agree - if you really want to see the show, you show up early so you can pick your spot, no matter how tall you are. If being on time is not your thing, though, believe it or not, most tall people will let you pass if you just ask/point, or yell "GIVING BIRTH! COMING THROUGH! PREGNANT WOMAN, GIVING BIRTH, COMING THROUGH!".
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

homeless_dad

What really got my goad last year at melvins lite was a 20 something female, thin, attractive, who was standing next to me, texting intermittently thruout the show!  I bumped into her with a little force to get the hint.  She finally moved.  So rude!

The hipsters are painful on the eyes but are generally harmless.  Definatley an increase in attendance as of late.
Is Ian back yet??

JUDY

Quote from: Lunica on May 16, 2012, 08:41:17 AM
So the plan is still on? The one where we dress up in gimp outfits and follow schnabel around like he's our leader?
I agree - if you really want to see the show, you show up early so you can pick your spot, no matter how tall you are. If being on time is not your thing, though, believe it or not, most tall people will let you pass if you just ask/point, or yell "GIVING BIRTH! COMING THROUGH! PREGNANT WOMAN, GIVING BIRTH, COMING THROUGH!".
:lol: :lol: You crack me up

I'm happy just so long as I'm close enough to look up Jared's skirt  8)

ilduclo

last time I went I could have used some hipsters who used deodorant in the crowd. A couple dozen giant hairy fatties (male and female) in a 100+F venue made for a pretty repulsive atmosphere..... :-&

I'm one of those real tall people, but I generally get my spot and stick to it, lately been up against the wall

homeless_dad

"Repelled by just the sight"

[/quote]
Is Ian back yet??

glen

Quote from: homeless_dad on May 16, 2012, 09:44:44 AM
What really got my goad last year at melvins lite was a 20 something female, thin, attractive, who was standing next to me, texting intermittently thruout the show!  I bumped into her with a little force to get the hint.  She finally moved.  So rude!

so you had a thin attractive female next to you and you bumped her to hint her to move away from you?
:?
dad.. I think you and I need to have a little talk.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

dead mike

What really got my goad last year at melvins lite was a 20 something female, thin, attractive, who was standing next to me, texting intermittently thruout the show!  I bumped into her with a little force to get the hint.
I do the same thing with attractive 20-something females ... to express my, uh, annoyance at whatever they're doing that's annoying. Yeah....
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

homeless_dad

Live Melvins versus said female...Melvins everytime! 
I left my libido at home.

Edit:
Besides glen, I didn't know such a species existed in a melvins habitat.

Note: this was before I joined the forum and discovered that 1. attractive 2. female and 3. melvins fans could all coexist in one.
Is Ian back yet??

FartLips

Quote from: glen on May 16, 2012, 12:31:22 PM

so you had a thin attractive female next to you and you bumped her to hint her to move away from you?
I bump into them too. But with something else. :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

homeless_dad

Quote from: FartLips on May 16, 2012, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: glen on May 16, 2012, 12:31:22 PM

I bump into them too. But with something else. :P
You're one classy flatuant! :wink:
Is Ian back yet??